ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women’s Basketball to Play Exhibition in Honor of Nikki McCray-Penson at South Carolina

I’d like to watch that game. I want to see if we are competitive. I know our talent is improving, and our coaches are good.

Yes, it will be interesting to see how we perform against SC. I've seen some preseason polls drop them out of the top 5.🤔 ........They lost three pros and a defensive stopper, including the current WNBA ROY, A Boston. They have so much talent that is ready to step in for their turn now. They absolutely will reload and, I would think, should be a top 3 team, ...top 5 for sure. I think UConn , LSU, and UCLA are the only other teams that have stacked so much quality depth as S Car has.

The addition of Sakima(So happy for her, but can't help but be reminded of what could have been) to go along with Cardoso and Watkins is gonna be tough to beat in the paint. Although the guards are young, they are extremely talented and confident in their abilities. Raven's experience from last year's NCAA Tourney should prime her to be ready beyond her years to run the ship. I'm sure she has put in the time behind the arc. Fulwiley, as she gets adjusted to elite-level NCAA play, is going to be a league sensation by year's end.

Let's just say that it didn't go well, they lost 100-55.

RU didn't score a point until like 3.5 minutes left in the 1st quarter. They were down 21-0 prior to that and the half ended 51-14.

Need a couple of years of very strong recruiting to take on the likes of South Carolina. We've dropped a long ways since the 2000s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT