ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Women's Basketball Goes on The Road to Face No. 5/6 Iowa

Missed most of the game. Came in when it was already a 50 point deficit.

What happened??

I know Iowa is rounding into shape in the last few weeks since incorporating their impressive freshman Stuelke and McCabe to help Clark and Czinano...But, DANG!! .....30, almost 40pts in a qtr.??

This might have been the game to go ol' skool CVS-offense and bleed the shot clock every possession.

No gametime comments today.......I guess we all covered our eyes and looked away today. Too bad this game had to be nationally televised.

No gametime comments today.......I guess we all covered our eyes and looked away today. Too bad this game had to be nationally televised.
Look Away Season 3 GIF by Paramount+

• Haha
Reactions: RUcrazee
I’m an Iowa fan and attended the CVS game that packed 22K into the 15K arena. I have a fondness for Rutgers because of CVS in spite of the way her career ended for you. Today’s game: Going in, I said that I felt sorry for Rutgers because Iowa had something to prove after its loss to Indiana. Few teams could’ve stood up to us today, especially a team short handed and without big bodies. Iowa is most vulnerable when Czinano (center) can be bumped and nudged out of her game.

I hope your program gets back on track.

damn … but hey losing by 54 is the same result as losing by 1

Hope the ladies are able to put this one behind them, chalk it up to another one to grow on. Need to re-group, re-coop, and find a second wind. With the exception of Kaylene, they look like they are hitting a fatigue wall. Nobody's shooting well consistently, at home or away. Not rebounding as well as previously either.

Hopefully they can go 2-2 final four...with a win at Wisky?
They've got to be tired but going 6-10 / 12-18 would certainly exceed (my) expectations given the situation.

Reactions: zebnatto
Hope the ladies are able to put this one behind them, chalk it up to another one to grow on. Need to re-group, re-coop, and find a second wind. With the exception of Kaylene, they look like they are hitting a fatigue wall. Nobody's shooting well consistently, at home or away. Not rebounding as well as previously either.
this was the type of game we/some envisioned would happen before the season started.
Now that this game is over, I prefer to remember all the games this team made me proud of them ( win or lose).
I expected a terrible year with terrible games, but CW and team didn't allow that to happen

Reactions: RUClassof67
Final 111-57. Only bright spot 28 for KS
Yes, nice game by Kaylene... 28 pts as was mentioned, 9-14FG (rest of team 13-48), 2-4 3PT (rest of team 1-13), 8-8 FT, led team in rebounds with 5, 5 steals, 1 block.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT