ADVERTISEMENT

Shakena Richardson will transfer to Seton Hall

Very interesting.

She didn't get a whole lot of playing time last year - 34 games, 1 start, 11.7 mpg, 3.0 ppg, but on the other hand 2.6 apg, which is a lot in less than 12 mpg, and put her third on the team.

Very interesting.

She didn't get a whole lot of playing time last year - 34 games, 1 start, 11.7 mpg, 3.0 ppg, but on the other hand 2.6 apg, which is a lot in less than 12 mpg, and put her third on the team.

Kena's playing time took a major hit in January when Romero, their new star PG became eligible to play after red shirting.

Should've stayed at RU she would've had PT. No sympathy here. These players will eventually realize that the grass isn't greener on the other side.

I wish her all the best at Seton Hall. I think both she and Daisha left Rutgers under misconceptions when in fact they would have seen a lot of playing time here. I hope she does well in her home state.

She made a choice to leave RU after her sophomore year.
Now after sitting her mandatory year for transferring, played one year for FSU and leaving.
Can't wish her anything but finishing out her college career injury free , but commend her for graduating.
Both times she transferred, in my opinion, was over playing time, so really don't care how she does at the Hall or her coming home to play..

Reactions: bac2therac
The number of players transferring twice does seem to be growing. The good news, I suppose, is that you can't really do it unless you graduate.

I wish her all the best. All in all, her classmates have done well at RU:

Laney become first team all conference and a second round WNBA draft pick
Davis became B10 DPOY, and the all time leader in RU in steals
Evans always played with heart and power on the court
Canty has been derailed multiple times by injury, but when healthy she's a 9ppg, 5apg, 4rpg starter.

I wish her all the best. All in all, her classmates have done well at RU:

Laney become first team all conference and a second round WNBA draft pick
Davis became B10 DPOY, and the all time leader in RU in steals
Evans always played with heart and power on the court
Canty has been derailed multiple times by injury, but when healthy she's a 9ppg, 5apg, 4rpg starter.

If she stayed she might have done well at RU like those classmates you mentioned.
As it stands now, Shakena 's college career didn't pan out like she thought it would after leaving RU.
Florida State wasn't what she expected , so trying to fit in at the Hall now after leaving RU and FSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT