ADVERTISEMENT

Shaq and Vlady

RC1978

All American
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2008
CD9yXC3VIAAq_KS.jpg

Aaaaa Yeah. I'm curious how this would happen though. How would we get creative with our schollies

Just maybe someone doesn't qualify or perhaps Lewis goes elsewhere after graduating or someone transfers. These are all just guesses.

Just maybe someone doesn't qualify or perhaps Lewis goes elsewhere after graduating or someone transfers. These are all just guesses.

Maybe letting him know RU will have a spot for him if he goes back too JUCO for his sophomore year and then become a Scarlet Knight as a junior.:cool:

I doubt that would happen. If he goes back to JUCO many more teams will be recruiting him next year. Our chances of landing him would probably be much less.

If Doorson is a good friend from their time at the Canary Island team maybe we have a decent shot.

The question is if Sanders does not qualify does he come here next year as a partial qualifier ala Johnson and Diallo or does need to prep for a year? If he successfully graduates from HS this year and has his score then the only question will be whether the NCAA questions some of his core classes given all schools he attended. I think it is getting late for kids to still be unsure about transferring.

The question is if Sanders does not qualify does he come here next year as a partial qualifier ala Johnson and Diallo or does need to prep for a year? If he successfully graduates from HS this year and has his score then the only question will be whether the NCAA questions some of his core classes given all schools he attended. I think it is getting late for kids to still be unsure about transferring.
It is NOT Sanders. Many, Many people who have inside knowledge of the program have told me and everyone else that Sanders will be on the Banks come fall. This includes Carino just a couple of days ago.

If Vlade Divac signs with the Rutgers that would be a major upgrade. He could probably lead us right to the final 4.

Even if someone is a partial qualifier next year their scholarship still counts towards the limit. So it has to be something else going on if we add another player to this class.

It is NOT Sanders. Many, Many people who have inside knowledge of the program have told me and everyone else that Sanders will be on the Banks come fall. This includes Carino just a couple of days ago.

Carino's statement was ambiguous.

I see on 247 that 7 guys have made a prediction and all 7 picked Vladimir to go to RU. I have no idea how accurate this will be as many of the 7 write about RU. I think there are only 9 days left in the spring signing period but Vlad could not sign and play this out all summer.

ADVERTISEMENT