ADVERTISEMENT

SiriusXM's Chris Childers - TFTFP/Franklin sycophant

Mr_Twister

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2004
Already expressed that I am not a fan of SiriusXM's Chris Childers. The more I listen, the more it is obvious that he is a Franklin/TFTFP sycophant. And yes, I understand the SiriusXM/Nashville/Franklin angle. Childers gushes about TFTFP. Expects them to win every game this year except road games at Ohio State and Michigan State. No mention of their easy OOC schedule, cozy 8 games in Pennsylvania, and totally dismissive of the chances of Rutgers, Maryland, Michigan, and Northwestern (3 of whom beat TFTFP last year, one a missed pass connection/first down from beating them). Go Temple Owls on September 5th.

Already expressed that I am not a fan of SiriusXM's Chris Childers. The more I listen, the more it is obvious that he is a Franklin/TFTFP sycophant. And yes, I understand the SiriusXM/Nashville/Franklin angle. Childers gushes about TFTFP. Expects them to win every game this year except road games at Ohio State and Michigan State. No mention of their easy OOC schedule, cozy 8 games in Pennsylvania, and totally dismissive of the chances of Rutgers, Maryland, Michigan, and Northwestern (3 of whom beat TFTFP last year, one a missed pass connection/first down from beating them). Go Temple Owls on September 5th.
You have to stop your obsession with everything penn st. You sound like the left out little brother.

Childers is an amateur when compared with his predecessor Tim Brando. You'd think they could find a radio sports guy with some stature, not someone trying to establish themself. After all, SiriusXM is by subscription. Childers is an enthusiastic lightweight.

He is part of the Free Jerry movement

Childers is an amateur when compared with his predecessor Tim Brando. You'd think they could find a radio sports guy with some stature, not someone trying to establish themself. After all, SiriusXM is by subscription. Childers is an enthusiastic lightweight.

You say you are not a fan of Childers, think he's an amateur, a lightweight.

Question: Why do you listen to him?? Is someone holding a gun to your head?

I like him. You know its only a sports talk show, what he says about any team good or bad means nothing. So he likes Franklin, I am sure if you met the guy you would like him too if you did not know he was the coach at Penn State. As I tell my kids, take care of your own business. the other stuff doesn't matter.

Reactions: PSUPALY
Already expressed that I am not a fan of SiriusXM's Chris Childers. The more I listen,

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit: How can that be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

You say you are not a fan of Childers, think he's an amateur, a lightweight.

Question: Why do you listen to him?? Is someone holding a gun to your head?
I pay for SiriusXM radio and the College Sports channel is my favorite. I'm hoping that Childers picks up his game. His predecessor Tim Brando, in my opinion, was far more insightful, Brando's show's production quality far superior, Brando had a sense of humor, Brando had substantive discussions with significant and accomplished people on the college sports scene, and Brando played it more straight down the middle with regards to air time for guests and programs represented on his show.

I like him. You know its only a sports talk show, what he says about any team good or bad means nothing. So he likes Franklin, I am sure if you met the guy you would like him too if you did not know he was the coach at Penn State. As I tell my kids, take care of your own business. the other stuff doesn't matter.

Not many of us have hot enough wives (on the walking, talking, human sized penis with glasses scale) for him to lower himself to talk to us.

So that little scenario isn't really all that likely.

ADVERTISEMENT