ADVERTISEMENT

SJU PG Rysheed Jordan may be done...

SJU is a school that will do what it takes for its MBB program. If there's a chance Jordan can stay qualified w/summer classes, it will get done there.

Ellison probably was told this as part of the pitch, because on paper it didn't make sense at the time, but now it does....Lovett the JUCO will start in place of Jordan, with Ellison likely to find minutes coming off the bench.

Jordan has skills you cannot teach, but probably a year or two away from making an NBA roster and sticking around. I cringe now at the one and done expectations some of these kids have, Jordan is not as well known as the hyped up Harrison twins at Kentucky, who are probably bench type of guards in the NBA, even coming out of Calipari's system.

. I cringe now at the one and done expectations some of these kids have, Jordan is not as well known as the hyped up Harrison twins at Kentucky, who are probably bench type of guards in the NBA, even coming out of Calipari's system.

The "handlers" and the AAU snakes need to stop whispering to these recruits that they are 1 and done, and stop telling players that they are going to make the NBA at all.

Unless you have the body like a Karl Towns or unless you insanely insanely talented like OSU's guard, that isn't going to happen. and even if you are really good like Jordan or the Harrisons your chances of a meaningful career in the NBA are exceedingly small. The NBA is an international league right now, and those foreign players make a large percentage of the league, and that is only going increase in the future

Reactions: RUMountie
unless you insanely insanely talented like OSU's guard,

I know he is expected to be a top 5 pick AND he killed us...does anyone have doubts about him.

I wasn't overly impressed (as in lottery impressed) in his non RU games that I saw.

Not predicting a Gonzaga Morrison or a Harold Miner, but i wouldn't be shocked if he ended up being just an average NBA player.

ADVERTISEMENT