ADVERTISEMENT

So Who is your hourse in the race?

redshoes

Senior
Oct 5, 2006
USC/ND USC
I think the ND / USC game will be a barn burner. The last team not to make a mis-cue will probably take it.
ND plays so smart. but so does USC. Everyone is talking about USC strength on the inside, but I think Muffet will develop a way to counter this strength of USC by.getting the USC bigs in foul trouble early. They both have AA point guards so that's a draw. In their first attempt at a Nat Championship, will USC be focused and ready to take care of business, or like deers in a headlight? No one will know until the game is played. Should be a great one as these two former point guards go after each other.

Well, (being a USC cheerleader) I'm picking Dawn and her bunch. Considering ND has a suspect bench, I really think USC may just be a little to deep for ND.

Maryland / UConn UConn
Another oh what the hell, yawn, game for UConn. Maryland might stay with them for maybe half of a half. Then UConn will put the hammer down, and its a blur for Md the rest of the game.

Final Two
UConn / USC

Have to take UConn in the last of the no brainers for the season. Again to strong ,too talented, too experienced..
Dawn will get there, but not this season

UConn will defeat Notre Dame for the National championship.There is plenty of parity in womens basketball when UConn isn't included.Next season Stewart will set a record as a player winning four straight national championships and three straight player of the year awards.

I had Notre Dame and UConn. My bracket says the Irish win that, but only because there was no point to picking the Huskies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT