ADVERTISEMENT

So who's gonna get Brad Hawkins commitment ?

GoBlueJagaloon

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2014
I was thinking it's between Michigan and Rutgers, with Michigan having an edge because we have superior quarterbacks on the roster plus Brandon Peters committed in this class and the fact we don't have a WR commit yet. How are you guys ever going to compete if you keep letting us come in to your own backyard and cherry pick the best talent? :100points:

I was thinking it's between Michigan and Rutgers, with Michigan having an edge because we have superior quarterbacks on the roster plus Brandon Peters committed in this class and the fact we don't have a WR commit yet. How are you guys ever going to compete if you keep letting us come in to your own backyard and cherry pick the best talent? :100points:
Beat you on the field...again where it counts. Now, beat it.

Reactions: RUtix4me
Slowly but surely.
We have a few good WRs in this class already and are in the mix with a few more. It was a really deep year for WR in the region, so there are options. We could even shut down wr recruiting for the year and would be fine.

Michigan all the way. I'd be shocked if he chose Rutgers, but would be ecstatic.

Superior qbs??? who knew Michigan had superior qbs. Learn something new every day...

Lol not in the Big House bro. Keep dreamin.
You guys won't even beat Utah to start the Harbaugh Era. The Big House is a fraud. More noise comes out of Autzen which is half the size. Get over yourself and Michigan Football.

You should be concerned about HS players in Michigan. Out of the top 6 players in your state - #1 Hayes is going to USC (he is from Ann Arbor), #2 is undecided with ND, MSU & OSU leading, #3 to PSU, #5 MSU and #6 OSU.

FWIW, according to 247sports it's between Michigan and South Carolina, with the prediction votes playing out as 81% Michigan...19% South Carolina. No mention of RU at all, (not that that comes as a shock since I think the board, in general, felt our chances here weren't all that great).

That said, I really like the receivers we've gotten commits from, and definitely hope we can add Claypool to the fold, as well.

Last edited:
Dude, you come onto our board and start flaming? Take a hike.

FWIW, according to 247sports it's between Michigan and South Carolina, with the prediction votes playing out as 81% Michigan...19% South Carolina. No mention of RU at all, (not that that comes as a shock since I think the board, in general, felt our chances here weren't all that great).

That said, I really like the receivers we've gotten commits from, and definitely hope we can add Claypool to the fold, as well.

247 says we lead for Dubois too, which would make me think if we could get Claypool, he would be our TE option. unless we get Jovani. so many people still in play.

247 says we lead for Dubois too, which would make me think if we could get Claypool, he would be our TE option. unless we get Jovani. so many people still in play.
Claypool will be a top 100 recruit when all evals are final. Kid is a beast. Hawkins may be the most overrated WR there is, and I full expect him to drop in the next round of rankings (possibly out of the Rivals 250)

Dude, you come onto our board and start flaming? Take a hike.
25392d1394217810-official-post-whore-thread-banhammer.gif

Lol I can't wait for this clown to realize that Jim Harbaugh isn't the second coming of Christ and will be out the door in a couple years

Michigan, Hawkins turned in a surprising mediocre performance at the last two RU camps.

How are you guys ever going to compete if you keep letting us come in to your own backyard and cherry pick the best talent? :100points:

I thought we did compete last year.

Did I miss something? Was I in a coma? Was it all a dream? You mean I dreamed we beat Michigan lat year?!

Well, at least it was a pleasant dream.

Reactions: RUtix4me
Meatchicken has to go out of state to pilfer players because they have next to no HS talent in that state. The are pinning their hopes on Shame Morris, a kid who played against only one good team during his high school career. Ask their fans how he did against Cleveland St. Ignatius. Anyone can look against mediocre talent. He couldn't rise to the occasion against a good Ohio team. College will be the same thing... in spades.

BTW... Hope Rutgers can keep Hawkins in-state.

ADVERTISEMENT