ADVERTISEMENT

Sutton?

Dpgru

All Conference
Jan 17, 2015
Reggie Sutton… I may have missed any announcement but I do not recall reading anything about his condition. Is he still in the mix pending his recovery from his injury or has he dropped out of the picture for the upcoming season?

I was a little surprised when no one asked Schiano about him during the presser when he discussed all the guys returning from injuries. That led me to believe I may have missed something. I would love to see him return to form, for his sake as well as the team.
Mo Toure is back, and Sam Brown is limited, but back. So is Moses Walker. And also Konopka.

More here:

I was a little surprised when no one asked Schiano about him during the presser when he discussed all the guys returning from injuries. That led me to believe I may have missed something. I would love to see him return to form, for his sake as well as the team.
Might simply be that he hasn't played in a game since Sept 2021. Out of sight.........

Hope he is good to go in 5 months. Need Sutton’s experience on the OL in game 1 vs. Northwestern

He had position flexibility. I don't know about Center but he played G, T, and even lined up at TE before the injury.

With such a serious injury you have to wonder if he can ever be back to what he was. Hopefully the answer is yes.

Reactions: knightfan7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT