ADVERTISEMENT

the $25,000 Fathead prize ....

Seems Coach Flood decided that he wanted to pay his good fortune forward to one of the other RU teams.....the softball dugouts were the recipients of the $25,000 Fathead makeover

Softaball gets the makeover: http://www.scarletknights.com/sports/w-softbl/spec-rel/042315aaa.html

looks great! good for them and good for him for spreading the wealth around.
My son is in the Sign business and after seeing that video asks what they did with all the left over money?
No way that job would cost $25K.

My son is in the Sign business and after seeing that video asks what they did with all the left over money?
No way that job would cost $25K.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING?!

I saw it and I thought "Yeah that is cool, but where did the REST OF THE MONEY GO?!"

Flood is a really good guy. I know that doesn't matter much given the results oriented business he is in, but you have to want him to succeed. He is a guy that really cares about the school and the athletic department as a whole. He has been very good to the lacrosse program. If not for him giving the ok to play in the stadium, the team would still be playing most of its games on the practice turf.

Was at the lax game this past weekend, and who shows up to support the alumni event prior to the game? Flood.

Most big time coaches wouldn't give a sniff to the other sports much less go out of their way to help them.

Reactions: RUskoolie
Our softball program has the potential to be a huge part of our success in the B1G. There is a ton of talent in NJ that doesn't stay home because our facilities are abysmal. Kudos to Coach Flood for taking a first step in improving the field.

Reactions: rufandom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT