ADVERTISEMENT

The next case of shenanigans is... The Tennessee Volunteers

It was just about a decade ago that UT was writing papers for their student athletes (it was under Fulmer as coach) and they got off scott free from that one too (like every SEC school does)

**cue the UT fan who now will show up and say there was no proof it was just baseless allegation**

At least the SEC "schools" don't pretend to be something they're not, unlike a certain other "school" south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Originally posted by PatrickRU92:
It was just about a decade ago that UT was writing papers for their student athletes (it was under Fulmer as coach) and they got off scott free from that one too (like every SEC school does)

**cue the UT fan who now will show up and say there was no proof it was just baseless allegation**
A good friend of mine played for a couple of years at UT in the late 70s (well he never really saw the field after getting injured his redshirt freshman year and was basically forced out after that) and he said the program was out of control in every way imaginable. "Meat on the Hoof" type shenanigans going on (if you've ever read the book).

the next time I'll be surprised over anything SEC schools do to
get around rules will be the first...every time one of those schools
is mentioned alongside the term 'student athlete' I gag...

the only reason a large number of guys are there is because
no minor league football...nothing new of course....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT