ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Fan Transfer Portal

Reading Twitter, it seems every fan base in America is ticked off right now. Even Alabama fans are probably upset they’re ranked #2 for two weeks in a row instead of #1

Reactions: zappaa
Who will take them?
seems like some might sneak into Syracuse because they looked a little orange in some of their posts.
Others might go for the Temple birdies because they felt the Owl QB deserved praise because he completed 19 out of 32 against RU.
Then there's the Kansas HC ( Who I like , but not enough to leave Greg) who is the next latest greatest HC of all time ( reading some of his fans messages on this board)
that might pull some of the members of this board into the portage heading toward Jayhawk territory because of their Love of the Lance

People jumping on the App St bandwagon. They have been a fun team for a while. Amazing they always have good offenses. I just want another Mike Teel at this point.

Reactions: beaced
seems like some might sneak into Syracuse because they looked a little orange in some of their posts.
Others might go for the Temple birdies because they felt the Owl QB deserved praise because he completed 19 out of 32 against RU.
Then there's the Kansas HC ( Who I like , but not enough to leave Greg) who is the next latest greatest HC of all time ( reading some of his fans messages on this board)
that might pull some of the members of this board into the portage heading toward Jayhawk territory because of their Love of the Lance
That actually sounds like a term of exasperation: “For the love of Lance! What the hell are you doing?!”

Had he finished his final year in high school, he would be a true freshman

But he (and the coaching staff) chose not to finish high school.
He's been with the team for over a year, learning the offense and in practice with the coaches every day.
Same as every other player.
It's well ahead of a true freshman who has only been with their team since August.

None of the others schools know about the stupid myth of Taylor Ham. I have to stay here so I can correct those fools!
As well as best toppings for bagels, why jughandles are important, what "down the shore" means, etc. We are a different breed here and can't go anywhere else.

Mike threw 2 Td’s & 10 interceptions as a freshman
Mike Teel was ranked #22 in the state and a 2 star .
Gavin was ranked #37 IN THE COUNTRY.

I'm not down on Gavin. I think he has to be let go to play more instinctively. Just watching him run with that ball shove up into his chinstrap drives me nuts.

There once was a fan who did Haiku
His team's offense made him cry boo hoo
Every game made him chortle
He entered the portal
He now cheers for Limerick U
Us fans can't understand this RPO
When the pass is not an option, we know
Know not who we are
So we won't go too far
When most of the field is a major no-no

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Us fans can't understand this RPO
When the pass is not an option, we know
Know not who we are
So we won't go too far
When most of the field is a major no-no
Maybe a weekly Limerick thread would help?
It would perhaps cause fans to not yelp?
The screaming and F-bombs
Demonstrated lack of aplomb
I just shook my head and said, "Welp."

Reactions: RutHut
There was a fan from NB
Good passing he wanted to see
with nary a completion
He criticized Gleason
And disappointed was he

I'm sure Temple is looking to bolster their fanbase. Or Fredo. Heck, I think you guys can stay local and become Wagner fanboys too.

Here are my schools to transfer: Alabama, OSU, Clemson
I am rated a 5 star fan by Rivals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT