ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-BRYANT PREDICTION THREAD

Bryant plays uptempo so these scores need to be moved higher. Bart says there is a 45% chance we lose one of the next 4 and 50% one of the next 5. I think our odds of lsing one of the next 4 are higher than that. Tough to pick Bryant to win, but I am giving them a 1 in 3 shot of taking us down. Boston U was a pathetic basketball team as advertised. They made our many defensive mistakes unnoticeable. We are still no where near where we need to be.

Halftime
Rutgers 41
Bryant 40

Final
Rutgers 82
Bryant 71

Actual attendance---??? going with 100 bodies that end up not coming with $30 parking being the motivating factor. Not sure how many of our season ticket holders get season parking passes

Bryant is legit, no pushover. They have two really good players in 6-5 guard Sherif Gross-Bullock and 6-6, 220 forward Earl Timberlake, plus a couple of other pretty good pieces. This team beat Syracuse last year. I worry about our small guards having to defend these guys.

On the flip side, Bryant has very little size, as the biggest player in their rotation is listed at 6-8, 200. So we will have a major size advantage, and we can expect the Bulldogs to double the post. Cliff and Woolf will need to find the open man on doubles.

That said, I think we still pull this out, but it will be tight until the under 4:00 minute timeout in the second half.

Rutgers 76
Bryant 67

Bryant plays uptempo so these scores need to be moved higher. Bart says there is a 45% chance we lose one of the next 4 and 50% one of the next 5. I think our odds of lsing one of the next 4 are higher than that. Tough to pick Bryant to win, but I am giving them a 1 in 3 shot of taking us down. Boston U was a pathetic basketball team as advertised. They made our many defensive mistakes unnoticeable. We are still no where near where we need to be.

Halftime
Rutgers 41
Bryant 40

Final
Rutgers 82
Bryant 71

Actual attendance---??? going with 100 bodies that end up not coming with $30 parking being the motivating factor. Not sure how many of our season ticket holders get season parking passes
Well against Manhattan they were kept in check losing 61-59

I predict we will have a bigger scare vs Georgetown or vs Howard than this game.

Rutgers 75
Fighting Peter Kisses 51

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT