ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-NEBRASKA PREDICTION THREAD

RU 67 N 60

Could be a toss-up on paper, but we have our fans, and we deserve and are due to be rewarded with a comfortable winning margin!

Thanking them in advance.

Gonna be a tough one. Nebraska is big, well coached, and talented But, can they can match our speed and quickness?.

RU 77

The Corn Dogs 73
scared0016.r191677.gif

Rutgers needs to build their resume by defeating ranked teams.Once again the game result will depend on Scaife,Laney and Copper scoring in high double figures and the centers limiting easy baskets.

Rutgers 66 Nebraska 61

It is going to depend a lot on which NU team shows up. They have been pretty helter skelter this year and a lot of it has to do with a stretch where 2 girls were hurt and 4 of them got the flu real bad and them 6 girls missed 3 games. They are now getting back to where they maybe should have been 3 weeks ago as far as progressing as a team. The problem is that when them girls were out the starters that were there had to play the entire game. The last couple of games it appears that NU may be suffering a little fatigue right now late in games because of it. They have played way more minutes than they normally would.

I don't look for NU to come out on top and could even get run out of the gym. NU will make it a physical game especially if the refs let them play. They also are not afraid to get into a fast paced game because all 5 of NU's starters can handle the ball and move really well. 4 of the 5 will shoot from anywhere. The problem is sometimes they run themselves into being tired in the later part of the game. The guards are going to play right in your girls faces most of the time and will help off ball on inside players. They are playing 9 girlss now so some depth is there to help. They have 4 girls that can kill you with the 3(3 starters and 1st sub). They aren't overly tall(2 girls around 6' 2-3") but have a 6' 5" girl that comes in. The 3 point shooters are streak shooters and if they get hot are very tough to cover and they seem to know when to stop shooting 3's if they are not hitting them.

Hope it's a good game and nobody gets hurt.

Thanks Huskersalways for the inside scoop on your team. We, too, hope it's a good game.

I think, like 67, that we are due for a big win. I also think most of the predictions above are in the ballpark.

RU 66 NU 63

"our guards are going to play right in your guards faces"

If they can catch them...........
happy.r191677.gif

Huskersalways, as I read your post I was thinking that one of our fans knows an awful lot about the Nebraska team until I saw your name. Thank you for the insight, and I hope our teams meet again........in the BIG tourney championship game!

PS - I watched the Huskers on the BTN more than a few times this year and last and I must say you have nice, likable players and I respect your coach, who also seems to be a nice lady.

Redshoes,Their starting lineup indicates that their bigs are 6'2" and 6'1",that's not that big. Did u mean BIG as in Big Ten big.

Picky Picky Picky
3dgrin.r191677.gif

No its not that big, but its bigger than 5'8 and 5'9
There scoring is coming from the outside.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT