ADVERTISEMENT

The up way too late game thread

Anybody in yet...I have a live stream starting soon. I hope this doesn't crap out on me.

Sit Daniels when he plays out of control. Maybe he will learn that way. Turnover machine.

Sit Daniels when he plays out of control. Maybe he will learn that way. Turnover machine.
Daniels is the classic jekyll and hide..ugly turnover one possession and big time three the next. if he can just put it all together and play within himself he can be a very solid Big Ten player with his skills and athleticism

Daniels is the classic jekyll and hide..ugly turnover one possession and big time three the next. if he can just put it all together and play within himself he can be a very solid Big Ten player with his skills and athleticism

He's rebounding pretty well but the ball handling needs work.

Some closeouts on 3 point shooters would be nice this game. Giving them way too much time and space.

This Creighton team is like the basketball equivalent of the Oregon offense. Geezus.

Man if Sanders can start to shoot like this consistently, he and Williams will be a nice 1-2 punch.

Love it. This team is so much better than last year's. Give them time to gel and look out.

Reactions: goru7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT