ADVERTISEMENT

These men deserve a congratulations

Congrats to them! I remember playing against Myles my senior year of high school in the state finals between north and south parochial B. Was awesome to be able to watch him excel on the basketball court after playing against him. Congrats to them and thanks for staying within the program through all the turmoil. Scarlet Knights for life those 4 guys.

Ultimately this is what their experiences as student athletes should be about. It's good to know they have built a foundation
for a successful life after college. I am sure many people from RU and their families have supported them.
I appreciate all of their efforts and sacrifices they have made to play basketball for RU.
Congrats and best wishes for the future! May they all play basketball as long as they are willing and able.

Was at the RAC last night for the School of Communication and Information graduation ceremony.

Kadeem Jack was there among the graduates.

My nephew also graduated.

Congratulations to all the graduates, especially my nephew Ryan.

Congratulations to all 4 of our grads who happen to have been members of our basketball team. I hope all of you reach al of your dreams.

Congrats to the 4...this is what college basketball should be about.

If i were in charge a diploma needs to be in hand to hand off the scholarship to another. If not it doesn't become available for 1 whole year. More attention in basketball program needs to be made getting these kids ready for life.

Reactions: RUMountie
Congrats to the 4...this is what college basketball should be about.

If i were in charge a diploma needs to be in hand to hand off the scholarship to another. If not it doesn't become available for 1 whole year. More attention in basketball program needs to be made getting these kids ready for life.
Agree, College sports is at its best, when the players earn their degrees.
My congratulations go out to them for earning their degrees

ADVERTISEMENT