ADVERTISEMENT

This is Not Your Father's Rutgers Football Team!

CNJKnight

Sophomore
Jan 13, 2014
We are NOT a safety school......We are not a school that, if you fail at another school you chose over Rutger that you can easily come back and transfer in.

We are bringing in talent and you either want to play WITH or AGAINST them.....it's that simple. Go to your Michigans, your South Carolinas, your TTFPs.......but we are bringing in just as much talent as they are. Star rankings don't mean jack. It's Heart we measure. And we measure it well. Along with hard work and dedication. We will not coddle anyone here or tell them what they want to hear. We are straight with you and tell you what we think. If you don't like that, so be it.

That is all.

I'm all about not getting caught up in stars and rankings, but what measuring instrument are you using to see that our guys have more heart and determination than other schools

Why do people waste the the time in their lives to write BS. I read the first 5 words and moved on.

Will not flame OP for being excited, but the power houses of college football have plenty of 4 star or 5 star recruits on an annual basis. I'm pretty sure they went for stars/talent and not the size of their heart.

Great job by the OP. Just gave the middle finger to everyone who ever put on the uniform. Why to go jerk!

Finally an uplifting post to celebrate the Independence Day.

We should turn this into a chant and inaugurate it when OSU comes to play here where there are going to be hundreds. if not thousands, of recruits on our sidelines.

We are NOT a safety school......We are not a school that, if you fail at another school you chose over Rutger that you can easily come back and transfer in.

We are bringing in talent and you either want to play WITH or AGAINST them.....it's that simple. Go to your Michigans, your South Carolinas, your TTFPs.......but we are bringing in just as much talent as they are. Star rankings don't mean jack. It's Heart we measure. And we measure it well. Along with hard work and dedication. We will not coddle anyone here or tell them what they want to hear. We are straight with you and tell you what we think. If you don't like that, so be it.

That is all.

That is all.

You're new. This is cute.

OP means well, but the entire premise of his post remains to be seen, not fact.
I do like our current verbals, but I would not measure them against the teams he mentioned, lets just hope they end up being the best they can be and will see where that puts us.

LOL you guys are missing the entire point of the post. And your negativity is astounding. But then again I shouldn't be surprised at this. This board is built on the negativity. That's why this post is lost on you....

ADVERTISEMENT