ADVERTISEMENT

ttfp Game Tix

mkollar

All Conference
Jan 5, 2006
Somewhere
www.marckollar.com
REMINDER: ttfp section tickets

You may remember the effort being put together by MrsScrew and myself to take over a good section of the stadium out there along the 20 yard line.

I’ve been reminded that any open seats for the game will be going on sale to the general public on July 7.

Our section is EGU rows 80, 81, 82 - 10 seats in each row. Below is a shot from our location. If you want to add to ours please send me a private message and I can give you further details. At present, price per ticket is $110 a person. It will drop by 10 clams if/when we get 20 more added to our group.

If you would like more information, please DM me.

psu%20seats_zpsh0rfc2rw.jpg

You may remember the effort being put together by MrsScrew and myself to take over a good section of the stadium out there along the 20 yard line.

I’ve been reminded that any open seats for the game will be going on sale to the general public on July 7.

Our section is EGU rows 80, 81, 82 - 10 seats in each row. Below is a shot from our location. If you want to add to ours please send me a private message and I can give you further details. At present, price per ticket is $110 a person. It will drop by 10 clams if/when we get 20 more added to our group.

Our section is EGU rows 80, 81, 82 - 10 seats in each row. If you want to add to ours please send me a private message and I can give you further details. At present, price per ticket is $110 a person. It will drop by 10 clams if/when we get 20 more added to our group.
Make that 18. I bought two tickets yesterday. These seats are much better than the ones Rutgers will be providing (see link). Marc, thanks for organizing this!

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...c_non_event/2014BeaverStadiumSeatingChart.pdf

Bought mine through the ticket office last week.....

I'm torn. Part of me wants to sit with RU fans the other wants to wait for better sets and roll the dice I'm not next to captain 409.

I'm torn. Part of me wants to sit with RU fans the other wants to wait for better sets and roll the dice I'm not next to captain 409.

well, there are currently 32 RU fans sitting together in this section.......not too shabby.

I would like 2 tickets if available? Thanks.

Disagree. Their visitor seating is the worst in college football. I have had season tickets At that poophole for 3 years. If you ignore the JoPa screen savers and 409 people you can sit and enjoy the game anywhere. Our fans will be surprised it's not as loud as they think. If we come out strong it's quieter than Temple. If they take a lead it's loud as hell

I was in EDU behind some creepy 70 year old women who had JOPA as her screen saver.

I don't know why that is so important to you? Do you want my reps name? A copy of the receipt? An unused ticket for proof?

ehhhh, again....I thought you had season tickets already. Section EDU, as you quoted in the past. Section EDU....right in the heartland of the PSU faithful

so you're torn, huh? hmmm

ehhhh, again....I thought you had season tickets already. Section EDU, as you quoted in the past. Section EDU....right in the heartland of the PSU faithful

so you're torn, huh? hmmm
Have you seen your schedule this year? Even your fans don't want to go do you think I'd get them again? As I told you yesterday, I only go when RU is away and you have a decent opponent. The only games we are away when you aren't is oct 3, oct 31, nov 21. Oct 3 is army, holloween is out, and Michigan is a holiday weekend. Was hoping RU was going to be part of your mini plan but since it isn't there is no need to re up. In case you forgot, season tickets to PSU are quite easy to get these days. It ain't the 80's anymore.

I'd be interested. Right now there are 3 of us, but I'm hoping more guys will commit to the trip. When do you need a final count?

I'd be interested. Right now there are 3 of us, but I'm hoping more guys will commit to the trip. When do you need a final count?

As Marc stated in his OP: when you are ready we can provide you with the contact information to reach out to ttfp yourself. we are not purchasing the tickets. only providing you with information on how to get them to sit in the same section with a bunch of other RU fans.

tickets go on sale to the general public July 7th. if you want to get tickets in this group you will need to make a decision and call ttfp before that date.

Have you seen your schedule this year? Even your fans don't want to go do you think I'd get them again? As I told you yesterday, I only go when RU is away and you have a decent opponent. The only games we are away when you aren't is oct 3, oct 31, nov 21. Oct 3 is army, holloween is out, and Michigan is a holiday weekend. Was hoping RU was going to be part of your mini plan but since it isn't there is no need to re up. In case you forgot, season tickets to PSU are quite easy to get these days. It ain't the 80's anymore.
The schedule is a rough one this year but they have sold 3,500 season more tickets this year then last year. Also what holiday weekend is Michigan. Thanksgiving is the next weekend.

As Marc stated in his OP: when you are ready we can provide you with the contact information to reach out to ttfp yourself. we are not purchasing the tickets. only providing you with information on how to get them to sit in the same section with a bunch of other RU fans.

tickets go on sale to the general public July 7th. if you want to get tickets in this group you will need to make a decision and call ttfp before that date.

Can you please provide me with contact information at tshah@optonline.net? Much Appreciated!

The schedule is a rough one this year but they have sold 3,500 season more tickets this year then last year. Also what holiday weekend is Michigan. Thanksgiving is the next weekend.
yes, it's the weekend before which to me is a bigger deal as I host Thanksgiving and need to prep. Not to mention, If I get everything done I'd rather see a game at West Point....that's just me.

so you're not getting season tickets this year? ok, that's all you had to say.

yes....the home schedule's quite weak (hence the night game against Rutgers...hehe....just messin). However, if our schedule was better, you'd get season tickets again?....asssuming in the same section.....those nice premium seats amongst the PSU faithful in EDU, no?

so you're not getting season tickets this year? ok, that's all you had to say.

yes....the home schedule's quite weak (hence the night game against Rutgers...hehe....just messin). However, if our schedule was better, you'd get season tickets again?....asssuming in the same section.....those nice premium seats amongst the PSU faithful in EDU, no?
again, I decide on a year to year basis depending on both teams home schedules, opponent, and time of year(don't want to risk snow etc and driving there or RV lot being closed). Last two years were no brainers because both the Michigan and OSU games fit that criteria. It made more sense to guarantee I could get my five/six tickets together in a good section than hope I got a deal on stub hub. Also, I don't know about EDU being filled with PSU faithful....if it was I wouldn't have been able to switch my seats there(was in end zone just below the Mrs Fields cart prior). Not to mention, I sure wasn't the only person in that section openly rooting for OSU.

again, I decide on a year to year basis depending on both teams home schedules, opponent, and time of year(don't want to risk snow etc and driving there or RV lot being closed). Last two years were no brainers because both the Michigan and OSU games fit that criteria. It made more sense to guarantee I could get my five/six tickets together in a good section than hope I got a deal on stub hub. Also, I don't know about EDU being filled with PSU faithful....if it was I wouldn't have been able to switch my seats there(was in end zone just below the Mrs Fields cart prior). Not to mention, I sure wasn't the only person in that section openly rooting for OSU.

ok gotcha

so, why do you attend PSU games so much? wife/family member an alum?
I mean....you're not just some random Rutgers fan buying premium season tickets just so you can root against PSU?

ok gotcha

so, why do you attend PSU games so much? wife/family member an alum?
I mean....you're not just some random Rutgers fan buying premium season tickets just so you can root against PSU?
Last post as it is clogging up a good thread. No, my wife is not a 409 fan....she's a foreigner who didn't understand football until she got stuck with me. Knows a shitload about a Formula 1 though. As I have said repeatedly, I am a huge college football fan and have traveled across the country for about 15 years watching games. I live in Nj so if you look at a reasonable drive, RV parking, and schedule strength what are your options? BC, Army, Navy, Temple, and UCONN? Kind of a no brainer .......

Actually. This is my last post. I'll take five in the RU section....IM me the details.

Mkollar, I don't understand this new system can you email me at gilda202 @ gmail.com?

Mkollar, I don't understand this new system can you email me at gilda202 @ gmail.com?

There is no "new system". Marc & I have a group who are attending the game & we opted to purchase tickets not in the RU section because, as with all visitor seats, the view sucks ( see my pic above). ttfp has a system where you can purchase a group of tickets in better areas of the stadium before tickets go on sale to the general public. We purchased a group of 30 tix on the 20 yard line ( see Marcs pic in the OP). Our tickets are all spoken for.

What Marc is offering is for people to purchase their own tix, in a better section, with a better view, and still be able to sit with a group of RU fans & not as 2 people in a sea of blue/white. If 20 more tickets are sold using Marcs ttfp contact iinfo prices will drop from $110 to $100 per ticket.

If anyone is interested in doing this please direct message either Marc or I and we will provide the information.

For those of you who don't know how to direct message click on my name or Marcs & then click on "start conversation".

That is all.

Last post as it is clogging up a good thread. No, my wife is not a 409 fan....she's a foreigner who didn't understand football until she got stuck with me. Knows a shitload about a Formula 1 though. As I have said repeatedly, I am a huge college football fan and have traveled across the country for about 15 years watching games. I live in Nj so if you look at a reasonable drive, RV parking, and schedule strength what are your options? BC, Army, Navy, Temple, and UCONN? Kind of a no brainer .......

ok..makes sense to me....and agreed...it's definitely a no-brainer. if you like football, night games in Beaver Stadium are pretty epic.

Formula 1, eh?....so European? quite a culture shock to College Football, but who wouldn't want to do some RV tailgating in a great football environment like PSU? my wife hates football, was a Delaware grad, never been to PSU, took her to State College for the weekend of the 07 Notre Dame game when we first started dating........she totally fell in love with the atmosphere, friday night bar scene, the whole tailgating scene w/so many passionate fans, etc. So, I'm assuming your wife feels the same way....otherwise, you wouldn't be going up there as much:)

409 fan...ba duh bum.....good one. I wonder if you're this duplicitous with your "409" buddies during your frequent State College trips. personally, I don't think you are. my guess is, you're just puckering up to your Jersey buddies on this board. you gotta do what you gotta do.....overall, you seem cool to me.

sorry to detract from this thread (I mean, it's PSU related). Rutgers fan with PSU season tickets intrigued me. couldn't help myself.

carry on

There is no "new system". Marc & I have a group who are attending the game & we opted to purchase tickets not in the RU section because, as with all visitor seats, the view sucks ( see my pic above). ttfp has a system where you can purchase a group of tickets in better areas of the stadium before tickets go on sale to the general public. We purchased a group of 30 tix on the 20 yard line ( see Marcs pic in the OP). Our tickets are all spoken for.

What Marc is offering is for people to purchase their own tix, in a better section, with a better view, and still be able to sit with a group of RU fans & not as 2 people in a sea of blue/white. If 20 more tickets are sold using Marcs ttfp contact iinfo prices will drop from $110 to $100 per ticket.

If anyone is interested in doing this please direct message either Marc or I and we will provide the information.

For those of you who don't know how to direct message click on my name or Marcs & then click on "start conversation".

That is all.
Thanks Mrs. Screw.

Doesn't matter where you sit, you're going to be surrounded by 409 folks. Just how it is.

I cant figure out how to DM someone, can you please DM me the details?

done. look in the upper right corner next to your name...the envelope should have a 1 on it.

Doesn't matter where you sit, you're going to be surrounded by 409 folks. Just how it is.

I don't think we have any illusions that we will be turning the stadium red that night, but it will be good to be surrounded by at least a small group of like minded Rutgers fans.

I come in peace!

Just a heads up for anyone heading west this fall, the image above are seats on the PSU bench side of the field. The Rutgers sideline is across the field (press box side).

Not sure if that has any impact on anyone's decision, just trying to be helpful.

See you this fall

I come in peace!

Just a heads up for anyone heading west this fall, the image above are seats on the PSU bench side of the field. The Rutgers sideline is across the field (press box side).

Not sure if that has any impact on anyone's decision, just trying to be helpful.

See you this fall

And we'll accept you peacefully. :smiley: Thank you for the info.

I come in peace!

See you this fall

Great! we'll be able to wave to our players on the other side of the field and they will see us!! [winking]

ADVERTISEMENT