ADVERTISEMENT

U-M to Host Rutgers on Sunday Under the Lights

Let's see if this is the game they can put it together. Does just seem odd with the offense, just off, especially that there is talent on the team. Too much talent for a game like the past OSU game.

Kulas last year in out of conference play had 22 goals, including 4 goal games against Utah and Princeton. Since conference play started last year and then through this year, he only has 12 goals.

Sidorski was highly ranked as a grad transfer by most lacrosse media (easily in the top 20 I think). He had 35 pts in '23 and now only as 10 pts. He had 25 assists for 23 compared to only 4 this year.

Krummenacher was thought of as a real impact player, that had 53 goals in '23. Yes, he was moving up in competition, but only 9 goals this year seems like a real drastic drop in production.

The red flag flies when you look at our four losses, all to good teams. In those games we scored 8 goals in three of them and 7 against Army. If you had told me this would be the result at the beginning of the season, I would have judged you certifiable.

Reactions: Wagram97
The red flag flies when you look at our four losses, all to good teams. In those games we scored 8 goals in three of them and 7 against Army. If you had told me this would be the result at the beginning of the season, I would have judged you certifiable.

Losing some of the players we did when we did had a big impact but I think the team and staff would be the first to say they didn't handle it as well as they would have liked. Army I give a pass. That is not the team to play when you are trying to implement a completely different style while missing your top D man. They feasted on our inexperience.

Certainly Princeton and Ohio St. are efforts the team would have most certainly liked to have been better. They will grind and keep going. Michigan at Michigan is a tall order this year. Let's see how they respond. Could be an addition to the line-up.

Reactions: Wagram97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT