ADVERTISEMENT

Ummm, how the heck do I private message on this site?

look at the upper right hand corner next to your icon and name. next to that is a little envelope. click on that to start a private conversation. the little flag next to it is what tells you who has commented on threads you have posted in or liked your posting

look at the upper right hand corner next to your icon and name. next to that is a little envelope. click on that to start a private conversation. the little flag next to it is what tells you who has commented on threads you have posted in or liked your posting

So see the envelope and when I click on it the conversation screen opens. But I cannot find anywhere to enter someones name and actually start a conversation. Just an area for ongoing conversations...of which i have none. :(

So see the envelope and when I click on it the conversation screen opens. But I cannot find anywhere to enter someones name and actually start a conversation. Just an area for ongoing conversations...of which i have none. :(
Piscataway, click on someone's user name that you want to talk to - that will open an overlay window for them on the screen. Click "Start a conversation" and that will open a private message which will get sent to them.

IMG_0202_zps2o3p7l13.jpg

DJ Spanky - if I click on your name (above where it says moderator) I get an overlay window. I can't find where to actually start the damned conversation...

Okay, let's walk through this.

First, make sure you have messaging turned on in your profile:

MessagingCenterOnRivals_zpsvraamdjf.jpg

Okay, I've gotta go - I've kicked this up to John, perhaps there's settings that I can't see. He or I will let you know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT