ADVERTISEMENT

VANQUISHED!!!

Is anybody else amazed at how much hate they STILL have for Miami?

20 years since we last played Miami and I still despise them…
Their coaches' and players' attitudes are still the same. You can put it aside briefly, but cannot truly forget it, when you see all the woofing and carrying on. They are just so easy to dislike.

Miami. PSU, Cuse have always been at the top of my list. For some reason, the struggles we had with WVU never brought out the same feelings. Maybe it was due to the yearly Hillbilly/Guido weeks of verbal back and forths we would have with their posters which was a lot of fun.
Great win today. Icing on the cake of making a bowl is winning it!

Their coaches' and players' attitudes are still the same. You can put it aside briefly, but cannot truly forget it, when you see all the woofing and carrying on. They are just so easy to dislike.
Agree. And to that end, who was the douche on their sideline with the handlebar mustache? You need to be better than 7-6 to sell that look.

I didn't hate them the way I did others (<cough> <cough> Syracuse <cough> <cough>), but I really did detest their attitude and their dirty play.

Reactions: BoogieKnight
Miami. PSU, Cuse have always been at the top of my list. For some reason, the struggles we had with WVU never brought out the same feelings. Maybe it was due to the yearly Hillbilly/Guido weeks of verbal back and forths we would have with their posters which was a lot of fun.
I can’t say the same…I LOATHED West Virginia! I need that win!

Reactions: cicero grimes
Agree. And to that end, who was the douche on their sideline with the handlebar mustache? You need to be better than 7-6 to sell that look.

That guy - and his 'stache - has been around since Oregon days (at least).

And? Still a look at me douche.

And nothing.

Don't know his name ...a piece of info for your question. Mustache made more sense in Oregon, though I recall it even more prominent and precise there.

Don't we have a guy with a waxed 'stache on staff? Not sure I'd auto-classify someone a douche 'cause of it.

Reactions: Rokodesh
They should always be our rivalry matchup at least once every few years, along with Louisville. Love that we ran it down their throats.

Reactions: BoogieKnight
They should always be our rivalry matchup at least once every few years, along with Louisville. Love that we ran it down their throats.
Miami, VT , Pitt and WV would be a nice rotation

And nothing.

Don't know his name ...a piece of info for your question. Mustache made more sense in Oregon, though I recall it even more prominent and precise there.

Don't we have a guy with a waxed 'stache on staff? Not sure I'd auto-classify someone a douche 'cause of it.
Jesus, some of our fans (and I use that term loosely in your case), he looks like a pretentious attention-grabbing a hole. And we won btw. Enjoy!

I went to the game not really expecting the hate to come out about their fans. Then pretty much every one was a total douche. We had a bunch by us walking up the isles high fiving each other with that condesending looks at Rutgers fans. They all disappeared with 7 minutes to go in the game without a peep. F them.

Reactions: JCin128 and RUPete
Jesus, some of our fans (and I use that term loosely in your case), he looks like a pretentious attention-grabbing a hole. And we won btw. Enjoy!

I was literally just helping you out. Take your own advice.

IMG_2BA8494CAFB6-1.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT