ADVERTISEMENT

Very excited about Jonathan Laurent-Video below

higgins3

All American
Dec 15, 2012

A player who consistently goes to the basket. Athletic. Good moves. Crafty around rim. Building a good jump/3 pt shot. Rebounds.

Look for him to contribute at RU.

No doubt piscataway. I am excited about Diallo backing up freeman/GL.

Good length, good athlete, pretty good in the open court. Just another reason why I am looking forward to an uptempo pressing style.

Definitely has the dunk from down low on the right side figured out! Don't know why I thought otherwise, but he is way more athletic than I was anticipating.

Definitely has the dunk from down low on the right side figured out! Don't know why I thought otherwise, but he is way more athletic than I was anticipating.
Very athletic. He needs to work on weight and his 3 is a work in progress

Reactions: SkilletHead2
The staff is very high on JL early on...he will fit well within the new offense and is physically ready to guard his position

Dane was really good as a freshman. I would be very happy if Jonathan is as good as Dane was in his freshman year. Dane kind of leveled off after his freshman year. Hopefully Jonathan can continue to improve.

Reminds me of Dane miller.

I was thinking a little bit like Dane. Looks like Jonathan's stroke (Form) is a little better than Dane's was at that stage. Long armed athlete, not a super high-riser or super fast, but uses length as a strength. Let's see how he develops.

Dane miller was decent, but from a mental aspect..JL is a little-a lot higher. Came from a very good hs with a winning tradition. Like bk said, can definitely guard 1-3. As long a he gains weight, he will be playing 10-20 minutes this season. Shots coming a long well. Even if he doesn't gain weight, I think he'll still shine a little.

A fast break out of the back should be a thing to watch for this season. JL also rebounds at a high rate. Long,athletic, gets t the basket at a high rate, has a working jump/3 pt shot. Should be fun to watch.

RRRRRR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT