ADVERTISEMENT

Football VIDEO: Greg Schiano talks Wisconsin postgame

Mish St will also be coming off a bye week
The BIG really did us few favors here. Physical game at Wisconsin (themselves coming off a bye to face us) then turn right around and get MSU off a bye. Our bye is before OSU I think and let's be honest - we could have 4 weeks off before that and it'd be tough.

Reactions: Steve91562
Konga is not a starter. Had nothing to do with today’s performance.
He is 15th on the team in Tackles.
The poster has no clue.

Reactions: Kbee3
I just want to hear him say, 'I need to change, for us to be successful, I need to change'

Reactions: RUShea
Listening to that press conference I hear a coach very unhappy with the coaching specifically on the offensive side of the ball. He has to know that they did not put that side of the ball in the best position to win. Play calling was absolutely awful.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Listening to that press conference I hear a coach very unhappy with the coaching specifically on the offensive side of the ball. He has to know that they did not put that side of the ball in the best position to win. Play calling was absolutely awful.
Offense has no imagination. Same running play over. Have their been any reverse plays, any misdirection? Finally one pass hitting a TE going across the field abd then no more.

Easy Francis.
I was referring to the post from Proud Boy NJ.
I have proudboy on permanent ignore. Forgive the coming in hot. Just got in from a long day at Camp Randall and destroying State Street in Madison. Good day that would have been better if we showed a semblance of a running game and had someone actually coaching special teams.

Reactions: RU#1fan
I have proudboy on permanent ignore. Forgive the coming in hot. Just got in from a long day at Camp Randall and destroying State Street in Madison. Good day that would have been better if we showed a semblance of a running game and had someone actually coaching special teams.
I have him on ignore as well but opened up all to see the post game comments.
Safe travels back from Whisky. I think we see a more balanced running game this Saturday with a favorable outcome.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT