ADVERTISEMENT

Vlad chooses....

BKIn118

Dec 16, 2001
Sewell, NJ
TCU (old news in Twitter land)

Tough one here to take. Playing time at his position seems like the deciding issue...but that's just my take.

Its best to have low expectations because then you won't be disappointed.

TCU lost alot of close games last year--------getting better in a tough league to make a move in .

1ffFhn9.jpg

According to a TCU fan site almost everyone thought Vlad was going to go to RU until Trent Johnson put on major recruiting push at the very end. I see they were 17-14 last year and are in the BIG12 and lost quite a few close games. All I can say is I wish him well. He was rated the #21 JUCO player in the country and I think #10 PF. Deshawn Freeman was rated the #14 JUCO player in the country and #7 PF. Maybe Vlad didn't think he could get that many minutes at RU as he could get at TCU.

According to a TCU fan site almost everyone thought Vlad was going to go to RU until Trent Johnson put on major recruiting push at the very end. I see they were 17-14 last year and are in the BIG12 and lost quite a few close games. All I can say is I wish him well. He was rated the #21 JUCO player in the country and I think #10 PF. Deshawn Freeman was rated the #14 JUCO player in the country and #7 PF. Maybe Vlad didn't think he could get that many minutes at RU as he could get at TCU.
I can't believe any top recruit would be worried about minutes at Rutgers based on the won/loss record.Its more likely he chose TCU because they had a better chance to play in the post season.

We are definitely still looking...no names just yet though.

As I've been told many times recently...you aren't really ever done recruiting!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT