ADVERTISEMENT

We are incredibly defended!

Must stop retreating when get doubled. Pass out of it or attack.
The hands---Roberto Duran would approve of the use of his nickname.

Reactions: Kbee3
You continue to show your ignorance and know very little about me. Caleb has already said they are still going thru “Mental Stuff”
My comment had nothing to do with Caleb.

If we can work out a rate, I’ll give you basketball lessons.

These kids are strong D1 athletes, I beg to disagree.
Very few could perform under the constant duress and pressure they face.
They are not in position to succeed and have no idea how to use 2nd or 3rd options, it’s obvious.

Your excuse is WAY to easy to use
That is on coaching and something this board has observed over the last 7 years. With a lifetime contract that has to change beginning next year. Period.

I think maybe we put so much effort into defense.. for the long season.. that players take breaks on offense. That would explain little moving without teh ball.. not swinging the ball side to side.. few, if any, set plays to get guys often.

We have an offensive assistant coach.. right? As much as everyone likes the guy.. might be time to find someone else.

This

Our guys are exhausted. Offense is for resting ….

This

Our guys are exhausted. Offense is for resting ….
Which is probably why we should push in transition as often as humanly possible.. let one two guys put in effort to push it up while 3 rest.. and take a shot before the defense can set. It is not like we get great looks after they set up the defense. Then again, you don't get many O-boards that way.. and we don't shoot all that accurately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT