ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Back Tim Pernetti Thread

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Not sure the exact date,but Tim Pernetti will be back with Rutgers through IMG within the next week or so. Welcome back Tim !

Tim did a lot for us as AD and will hopefully do a good job for us once again. Were it not for the vendetta perpetrated against him by the evil empire, he would still be our AD, a statement by which I mean absolutely nothing against Julie, who I think is doing quite well in the position.

I wish Tim nothing but the best in his new position.

This post was edited on 3/7 9:15 AM by ecojew

With Julie receiving input from Tim P. and Bob Mulcahy and the Big Ten money coming in more and more over the next few years, I haven't felt this positive about Rutgers sports since 1976. Add in $30 million falling from the sky tomorrow for a new basketball practice facility and I will be dancing in the streets !

$30 million shouldnt be so hard with all the 1% posters on this board, yet no one can even write a check for a million
Posted from Rivals Mobile

JH is a real AD and Tim is in the best spot to help us so both worked out really well for Rutgers and Tim welcome back as an Alum with a lot of media clout!

Originally posted by RutgersROB:
$30 million shouldnt be so hard with all the 1% posters on this board, yet no one can even write a check for a million
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Oh.. I get it.

Let's round up all the 1%ers and seize their assets and send them off to the guillotine.. or to the re-education camps. Surely we know how to spend their money better than they do.. the lazy bastards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT