ADVERTISEMENT

What's the crowd look like tonight?

It was cold. It wasn't WVU 2011 but every few minutes I'd get a chill.

The traffic was really awful. Friday at 7:30 is right after the greatest gridlock the state experiences all week.

Next year it should be on a Saturday again.

Agree. Saturday makes the most sense to draw the biggest crowd ( families) and make it an all day event, Pre Game Festivities look great and well organized however void of many kids /families.
The mass exodus up the stands at the end of the 2nd Qtr said it all. Could not believe my eyes.

you've been here long enough to know that Rutgers fans are obsessed with attendance and especialy with spring game attendance and what schools like Miami, Pitt, Cuse and UConn get
Not just those:

FSU 17k
Ole Miss 15k
LSU 15k
Miss St 13k
Arizona & ASU 5k

picture from before kickoff:

11167678_10105065325783409_6758082160534336429_n.jpg

I'm in that picture but there were so many fans its hard to locate yourself with the Rutgers jacket and red hat.

I didnt get the feeling that it was freezing cold...

I was very impressed with the amount of youth and high school teams that showed up, great job by the staff and well worth having it on a Friday night if that is the result.

Not going to the spring game does not make you less of a fan if you consider yourself a fan, but its really not fair to say you are a die-hard if youre not going. A lot of us look forward to the spring game all winter and are pumped when it comes and setup and tailgate like a regular game.

It was cold. It wasn't WVU 2011 but every few minutes I'd get a chill.

The traffic was really awful. Friday at 7:30 is right after the greatest gridlock the state experiences all week.

Next year it should be on a Saturday again.

I liked the Friday night game, you would have to hope most years it will be warmer, yesterday afternoon wasn't all that nice anyway. We go there at 4:30 so traffic wasn't an issue. Had a nice tailgate and it was a good atmosphere. My daughter and her friends came home with a bag of giveaways, some of which was pretty good stuff.

It was cold because it's spring. If it was the fall it would feel warmer.

We are in spring mode so it felt colder.

I thought it was fun

I didnt get the feeling that it was freezing cold...

I was very impressed with the amount of youth and high school teams that showed up, great job by the staff and well worth having it on a Friday night if that is the result.

Not going to the spring game does not make you less of a fan if you consider yourself a fan, but its really not fair to say you are a die-hard if youre not going. A lot of us look forward to the spring game all winter and are pumped when it comes and setup and tailgate like a regular game.
RutgersRob, your signature picture looks like a bank surveillance picture,lol. Please don't Rob a bank with a Rutgers hat ever again!:)

Jamaal Westerman not on an NFL roster introduced to the crowd
I meant the one they show during the season on the scoreboard. Did they have that one at the Spring Game?

If you're not on a team that week, you don't make the video.

If it continues on Friday nights, RU needs to put on the full court press to make it a student event...

ADVERTISEMENT