ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you rooting for in OSU v Michigan

Who are you rooting for in the Ohio State v Michigan game?

• Ohio State

Votes: 77 73.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • A plague on both your houses!

Votes: 15 14.3%

• Total voters
This is a classic rivalry and historically I’ve rooted for Mich ( I can go back in my mind to the ‘69 game). I was never a fan of Woody Hayes who I considered to be a real tyrant type of coach. However, it is a different era now and all things considered, I’m not sure who I will root for Sat. It may be based on my mood Sat morning.

Ohio State.

I want to see them leave battered Michigan players on the field & Harbaugh crying in his khakis on the sidelines
Please tell us how you really feel and don't sugar coat it. Thank you. P.S., I agree with you about Ohio State winning.

Reactions: MrsScrew
It will be a heck of a game. I will root for OSU. I like the OSU coach, Schiano worked for OSU, we hired coach Ash from OSU. Strike that last reason. I don't have any grudges against Michigan, making a big deal about that spy stuff is like Brady deflating all those footballs. Non issues.

I'm rooting for Michigan. More for the Big Ten getting two teams in the playoffs. If Michigan were to lose there is no way for them to get in with the scandal fresh in the committee's mind. Ohio State still has a great chance especially because they have the best college player in Marvin Harrison Jr.
2 teams means $millions more for the conference

Reactions: RUBigFrank
Buckeye all day

The whole Michigan Man charade, arrogance by their fans in Pway and OB in 2016, Walmart Wolverines, sign stealing, etc. leaves me rarely rooting for them

Buckeye is more of a blue collar, working man, people's team compared to UM.

I'm rooting for Michigan. More for the Big Ten getting two teams in the playoffs. If Michigan were to lose there is no way for them to get in with the scandal fresh in the committee's mind. Ohio State still has a great chance especially because they have the best college player in Marvin Harrison Jr.
Don’t see 2 teams happening regardless

Can't stand either team. Growing up- I always went with Michigan as it seemed like the Woody Hayes teams came off as the bad guys and behind USC- Loved Michigan's uniforms.
Coming into the B1G- I still preferred Michigan as I always thought Meyer was just a POS human and Michigan still seemed to hold themselves up as respectfully. And for some reason- I have never heard about their decades long sex abuse...
JH became their coach and the team just became something different. I despise them only behind PSU. And then, with this year on top of everything- the cheating- and still can't believe anyone thinks that is not a big deal, but forgotten, they have this little sex pervert that everyone is ignoring.

So- for this weekend- I am going OSU.

And it is funny- out of the 3 people that said Mich, only one gave an explanation. Which makes sense. 2 teams in the Playoffs.
The other two- just didn't surprise me.

Personally- I really don't care if we get two in the CFP- if one of them has to be Michigan- I know it is extra money for each team and prestige for the conference- but, just don't like Michigan at all. I would also have to have to cheer for them in the B1G Championship.

Reactions: Morrischiano
Can't stand either team. Growing up- I always went with Michigan as it seemed like the Woody Hayes teams came off as the bad guys and behind USC- Loved Michigan's uniforms.
Coming into the B1G- I still preferred Michigan as I always thought Meyer was just a POS human and Michigan still seemed to hold themselves up as respectfully. And for some reason- I have never heard about their decades long sex abuse...
JH became their coach and the team just became something different. I despise them only behind PSU. And then, with this year on top of everything- the cheating- and still can't believe anyone thinks that is not a big deal, but forgotten, they have this little sex pervert that everyone is ignoring.

So- for this weekend- I am going OSU.

And it is funny- out of the 3 people that said Mich, only one gave an explanation. Which makes sense. 2 teams in the Playoffs.
The other two- just didn't surprise me.

Personally- I really don't care if we get two in the CFP- if one of them has to be Michigan- I know it is extra money for each team and prestige for the conference- but, just don't like Michigan at all. I would also have to have to cheer for them in the B1G Championship.
I never liked either team honestly. Threw the years I grew to tolerate Ohio as I had family members move there and operate a business. My biggest client is located in Columbus and they are all Buckeye graduates. So I have a different response to that team up north than most people here will. 364 days out of the year I don’t root for either school. Tomorrow I will wear my OSU colors and do the OH-IO with my family members.

I linked a few articles, we like to bash PSU for Sandusky. Seems they got 10x the amount of attention from the media. When in all honesty their scandal had far less victims and cost less than half of the other schools scandals

Ohio State.

I want to see them leave battered Michigan players on the field & Harbaugh crying in his khakis on the sidelines
When everything comes out and you learn that OSU steals signs, steals tape and pay analysts on other programs for data about Michigan and other programs, will be equally incensed?

Reactions: Mroad and brgRC90
When everything comes out and you learn that OSU steals signs, steals tape and pay analysts on other programs for data about Michigan and other programs, will be equally incensed?
Are the doing it illegally or within the rules?

no, it became old news once Michigan's sign stealing Stalions was caught.
Michigan's everyone does it defense and then accepting the penalty makes the matter mute.
It's the one first caught that gets the complaints and disrespect about the so called cheating every program does.

Reactions: Hardslider21
I think I saw that OSU has a better chance to get into the playoff as a 1 loss team than Michigan, so I will root for OSU.

I think I saw that OSU has a better chance to get into the playoff as a 1 loss team than Michigan, so I will root for OSU.
Huh?? If you think OSU is a better chance to make the playoffs with a loss then you would root Michigan to get two teams in the playoffs.

Let's put it this way, I've never rooted for Michigan. When they play Penn State that's when I pray for the asteroid.

Yeah we’re still waiting for “everything” to come out.
1) We didn’t do anything
2) okay we did but it was just some rogue analyst.
3) but everyone else does it too
4) we’re going to fight this till the end
5) okay we accept the penalty but dumbo the booger eater didn’t know yet we had to Fire Partridge because he knew 🙄

Michigan is a clown show, you won because you cheated period. The arrogance of the Skunkbears won’t change. 🤮

If mich loses they wont get in because their schedule is ass not because they are cheaters

Reactions: yesrutgers01
If mich loses they wont get in because their schedule is ass not because they are cheaters
Haha. What ever. They play in the Big Ten. They beat Penn State team ranked #10 just last week at Penn State.

I'll say this. If OSU wins I'm taking Iowa and the points the following week.

Yeah we’re still waiting for “everything” to come out.
1) We didn’t do anything
2) okay we did but it was just some rogue analyst.
3) but everyone else does it too
4) we’re going to fight this till the end
5) okay we accept the penalty but dumbo the booger eater didn’t know yet we had to Fire Partridge because he knew 🙄

Michigan is a clown show, you won because you cheated period. The arrogance of the Skunkbears won’t change. 🤮
And with all that- he is also ignoring tge Mich Asst who was trying to hook up with little girls

Reactions: Hardslider21
Michigan wins and now faces Iowa for the whole B1G caboodle
It also keeps OSU alive for the playoffs. They won't fall too many spots and if a favorite in a Championship games loses there is a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT