ADVERTISEMENT

Who bought extras today and how many?

vkj91

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2007
After my complaining thread figured I start a positive one.
4 for OSU
4 for Nebraska

After my experience last year, never again. I had a tough time unloading my extra Michigan and Penn State tickets. I sold the Penn State tickets to a PSU fan/colleague. Go ahead, yell at me. He really wanted to go to the game with his son.

After my experience last year, never again. I had a tough time unloading my extra Michigan and Penn State tickets. I sold the Penn State tickets to a PSU fan/colleague. Go ahead, yell at me. He really wanted to go to the game with his son.
Same here. Sold the PSU ones but couldn't unload the UM ones. But I was towards the end and had to buy the $100+ tickets. No one wanted to pay those prices for them.

Well if you buy the tickets on speculation to sell at a higher price you stand a good chance of getting burned. The tickets that I ordered is for people I know that requested that I buy them for their use.

Tickets for non-season ticketholders go on sale August 3. What games do you see selling out by August 7 ?

Tickets for non-season ticketholders go on sale August 3. What games do you see selling out by August 7 ?
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't even get to the lower PP season ticket holders for OSU.

I guess that means we should move the game to The Meadowlands (cue Springsteen LOL).

Remember,
For those looking for Michigan State,Maryland,Nebraska,Kansas (Homecoming), and Washington State tickets, the three-game Mini-Plans are $177. Contact the Rutgers ticket office at 866-445-4678 Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00.

Got three extra for Michigan State and Ohio state

I can tell you...less available today than there were last year on day one

I would not be surprised if OSU is sold out before it goes on sale to general public. Maybe even Michigan state

I bought 4 extras for PSU and Michigan last year. With the home schedule RU has this year it made a lot more sense to buy 4 season tickets at the regular price instead of getting mini plans or single games at the jacked up prices.

Reactions: vkj91
OSU will be sold out before the general public sale date...

I have 31 points. I received a call from my ticket rep this morning to see if I still wanted OSU tickets as I had told her a few weeks ago. The guy who wanted them balked at paying $100/per so I told her no. While she said the sales are going very well there are tickets still available as of today..

OSU, MSU will be gone.
According to my conversation during my purchase yesterday MSU is a hotter ticket than Nebraska.

I am planning on buying a few extra cor Maryland for me and 2 for Washington for a coworker tomorrow.

That said I was planning on selling my Michigan state tickets on stubhub since I can't go to the game.

What I don't understand is how are there so many e-tickets on stubhub...... for 1 I didn't know some people had tickets yet on hand... let alone electronic ones... what gives.... are the mini plans and single game tickets being distributed electronically...

I am planning on buying a few extra cor Maryland for me and 2 for Washington for a coworker tomorrow.

That said I was planning on selling my Michigan state tickets on stubhub since I can't go to the game.

What I don't understand is how are there so many e-tickets on stubhub...... for 1 I didn't know some people had tickets yet on hand... let alone electronic ones... what gives.... are the mini plans and single game tickets being distributed electronically...
Singles were

Same here. Sold the PSU ones but couldn't unload the UM ones. But I was towards the end and had to buy the $100+ tickets. No one wanted to pay those prices for them.

Time out for the both of you.;)

Mosito,
If you and your buddy have children,don't forget all kids ages 12 and under can get FREE tickets for the Washington State game and children in Kindergarten through 8th grade can get FREE tickets for the Maryland game. Contact Doug Bean in the Rutgers tickets office at 732-907-1574 or dbean@scarletknights.com. Adult discount tickets are $35.

I purchased 2 for OSU at $100 each. the other options were $85 and $150 (for section 207 on the 50 yard line).

Purchased 2 extras in 116 row 5 row the Ohio State game..doesn't look like any of the games will sell out before the public sale but definitely less availability than this point last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT