ADVERTISEMENT

Who will step up

redshoes

Senior
Oct 5, 2006
Right now the picture is real foggy as I can't figure out who will step up. Copper and Tyler are doing a great job of contributing to the overall success of the team, but they need help. Another player has got to step up their scoring and rebounding. This was so evident in the Florida game. Florida shut down Copper and no one stepped up to take on some of the scoring responsibility. Once Florida's defensive plan was effective, we never recovered and got our balance.
So will it be Canty, Parker or one of our newbies that will step up and give us that additional scoring punch.

And, who is going to help with the rebounding? Copper can't rebound and lead the fast break at the same time. Someone has to get to the boards and rebound on a consistent basis.

Right now the picture is real foggy as I can't figure out who will step up. Copper and Tyler are doing a great job of contributing to the overall success of the team, but they need help. Another player has got to step up their scoring and rebounding. This was so evident in the Florida game. Florida shut down Copper and no one stepped up to take on some of the scoring responsibility. Once Florida's defensive plan was effective, we never recovered and got our balance.
So will it be Canty, Parker or one of our newbies that will step up and give us that additional scoring punch.

And, who is going to help with the rebounding? Copper can't rebound and lead the fast break at the same time. Someone has to get to the boards and rebound on a consistent basis.
Today it was Shrita and KK! Great looking lines by both of them
Shrita with 12 pts 5 Rebs, a block and 4 assists with ZERO turnovers
KK with 11 pts 6 rebounds, 3 assists 2 steals and 2 turnovers.

Reactions: dmd78 and RUfanDNT
Today it was Shrita and KK! Great looking lines by both of them
Shrita with 12 pts 5 Rebs, a block and 4 assists with ZERO turnovers
KK with 11 pts 6 rebounds, 3 assists 2 steals and 2 turnovers.

Looks like we have a real winner with KK. Parker played well and was looking for her shot. These two may give the additional offensive punch we will need going forward. I think KKs play and talent demands she sees quality playing time. Anyway I like what I saw this afternoon.

I wonder if that knee injury or the heart issue has affected Canty's play. I thought she was going to be incredible but she is nowhere near what she was before. I feel so bad for her.

Reactions: Knight Time Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT