ADVERTISEMENT

Why Arkansas fans are getting excited about 2015

Will the Hog Boys be back ? Those guys were hilarious .

Last I heard these guys graduated after 7 years of college and are working at the Whole Hog Cafe and Catering in Littlerock.

"We just lost to Rut Gaz"

"The dam Scarlet Knights!"

"with them chromed out helmets looking sharp as s _ _ t !! "

Last I heard these guys graduated after 7 years of college and are working at the Whole Hog Cafe and Catering in Littlerock.

"We just lost to Rut Gaz"

"The dam Scarlet Knights!"

"with them chromed out helmets looking sharp as s _ _ t !! "

They made it sooner than many people if only 7 years.

But Whole Hog BBQ is pretty damn fantastic BBQ! Their pulled pork is 1st class but I still beat them on baby back ribs.

They made it sooner than many people if only 7 years.

But Whole Hog BBQ is pretty damn fantastic BBQ! Their pulled pork is 1st class but I still beat them on baby back ribs.

Obviously just kidding, I have no idea what they are up to, and I think we should sign another home and home so I can get to LIttlerock and try their pulled pork. Note: Please make sure you tell us your tailgating plans when you visit us so we can stop bye and say hello Southern!

Obviously just kidding, I have no idea what they are up to, and I think we should sign another home and home so I can get to LIttlerock and try their pulled pork. Note: Please make sure you tell us your tailgating plans when you visit us so we can stop bye and say hello Southern!

I know that we are going to be at Mr and Mrs Screw's tailgating area for the Norfolk State game. I am not sure which lot that actually is but that will be home base.

Southern, you always have been a gentleman except for one lapse in proper manners. You never properly thanked Rutgers for handing you Robb Smith on a silver platter in typical RU fashion i.e. short sighted cheaping out. However, you clearly deserve a pass!

Southern, you always have been a gentleman except for one lapse in proper manners. You never properly thanked Rutgers for handing you Robb Smith on a silver platter in typical RU fashion i.e. short sighted cheaping out. However, you clearly deserve a pass!

I beg your forgiveness 198 Hamilton. But in fairness, that wasn't my call.

However, in retrospect, if given the opportunity to make that call.... hell yes.....I'd do it again.

Did you see our defensive linemen squatting over 700lbs in the above video? One of which is only a true sophomore.

Best of Luck this season to Southern Gent, and the Hog nation!
Kick some SEC arse. By now Robb Smith should be turning the D around!

Best of Luck this season to Southern Gent, and the Hog nation!
Kick some SEC arse. By now Robb Smith should be turning the D around!

Robb turned it around last year versus LSU, Ole Miss, and texass!

This year is a continuation of that foundation!

Look for Arkansas to surprise lots of people. Maybe even you!

Robb turned it around last year versus LSU, Ole Miss, and texass!

This year is a continuation of that foundation!

Look for Arkansas to surprise lots of people. Maybe even you!

Nothing would make me happier then to be surprised by Arkansas. I had ranked the SEC against the B1G and sorry but the hogs did not look so good.
And my foundation was no solid QB in the house! Is there hope or just a pedestrian body managing the position?

Nothing would make me happier then to be surprised by Arkansas. I had ranked the SEC against the B1G and sorry but the hogs did not look so good.
And my foundation was no solid QB in the house! Is there hope or just a pedestrian body managing the position?

Well, Brandon Allen is a 5th year senior and 3 year starter at QB. That doesn't mean that he is very good at what he does. In fact, I am banned from Hogville.com because I think he is downright awful and I said so(a big no-no).
But the Hogs have some very good potentials at QB backing up Brandon. I just hope that they get a chance to play without Brandon getting hurt.

Still, I think the Hogs will be more than alright this year. Defense has some question marks at linebacker and safety, but the guys are talented, just unproven. Offense will be fine running the ball with 2 RB's who each went over a 1,000 yards last year. Passing-wise? If we don't throw the long ball and just throw 10-20 yards we should be able to move the ball on most teams.

We agree as I am trying to be kind in saying ...or just a pedestrian body managing the position?
But yes the D will carry the day, as I do not expect any good surprises from Allen.

I pay pretty close attention to Arkansas ever since our series with them and they are my adopted SEC team. They were obviously a team that scared the bejeezus out of the SEC powerhouses last year and really had some heartbreakers. I expect this year the pendulum swings in their favor and they make some serious noise nationally.

I pay pretty close attention to Arkansas ever since our series with them and they are my adopted SEC team. They were obviously a team that scared the bejeezus out of the SEC powerhouses last year and really had some heartbreakers. I expect this year the pendulum swings in their favor and they make some serious noise nationally.

Thanks ClassOf02.

I feel that the pendulum has come back to our side. I re-watched the Advocare bowl game last night(Arkansas versus texass). The D held texass to 59 TOTAL yards. Arkansas was a different team the last part of 2014 with victories over LSU, Ole Miss, and texass. We only lost to Alabama by 1 point as well.

Are we there yet? Nope. But we are making serious progress in the right direction. 2015 will be an interesting year just to gauge expectations/reality. I am thinking 8-4 regular season record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT