ADVERTISEMENT

Why were USA women not wearing red,white,& blue?

july 4th,as well
Even coaches weren't wearing colors
Is there a reason?

PS, its July 5th, but..
vZ8U1w5.jpg

Their uniforms were demure, but had the colors (with bright green added).

Nice to see the unabashedly fly the flag after the game running around the stadium.

I don't know what that word means, but reading it makes me feel all funny inside.
But the funny thing is so many people think the team actually has a a say after they sign for the big $$. Rutgers looks like Power Rangers because they signed that right away to Nike

Nike wanted our Women's team to look like the Oregon Ducks. Bad , bad form on Nike's part.

But the funny thing is so many people think the team actually has a a say after they sign for the big $$. Rutgers looks like Power Rangers because they signed that right away to Nike

That isn't entirely true. It's a collaborative effort. Alabama didn't change their uniforms because they didn't want to. The same goes for other schools.

Soccer at that level is probably different. I'm guessing Nike owns the whole process of our national teams.

Obviously. Its not like we are Australia and we have some history of using non-flag colors. American teams use red white and blue. There are enough shades in there to make it work and still be creative. But Nike is a bunch of non-traditionalists.
Yeah, they make us wear slammin' salmon jammies!

At first I didn't like the lack of red/white/blue, but the uniforms grew on me as I saw them more often. I felt the highlighted ankles/shins drew more attention to the players' footwork.

Screw NIKE and this BS... (yeah, I'm complaining too)

Finding a way to put their neon crap on a team USA uniform could have worked well enough...

I understand those who don't like it, but personally had no issue with it.

The uniforms looked very USA-esque...so cool with me

Oh...and GO CARLI!!!

All this debate about their uniforms. I have a simple solution. Next game, they should play in the nude.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Reactions: Piscataway
The women's uniforms were nice and clean. I liked both the all blue and all white ones. Not a fan of the ones from last year where they looked like a popsicle.

Be more old. You can't.

The Fappening. Stay away from Hope Solo. You've been warned.

I have Googled the vagina in question.

To her credit, she was obviously workin' it pretty hard before she took the picture. So yeah, it looks all train-wrecky, but...

Wait wut...

It was part of "The Fappening" from a couple of months ago. She was one of the Celebs that had her IPhone pics hacked. It was not rated G. I'll send one to you.

ETA: Sent via email.

Because Japan was wearing their colors......The US was home...so therefore they wear white.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT