ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Season Tickets

It was really exciting last year. Great atmosphere at the RAC. Let's all convince a friend to buy their first wrestling season ticket. Too bad Rider and Lehigh aren't on the schedule.

It was really exciting last year. Great atmosphere at the RAC. Let's all convince a friend to buy their first wrestling season ticket. Too bad Rider and Lehigh aren't on the schedule.

We already renewed our 4 tix and maybe picking up 3 or 4 more.

Reactions: obrats
The following Rutgers home dates are from opponents' websites: Sunday, Nov. 1st vs Binghampton, time tba, Sunday December 13th, Nebraska at noon, and Friday Feb. 19th Drexel at 7 p.m. The Nebraska home match should have an large crowd. $$$$

WNG, any word on how ticket sales have been? Hope there has been an increase in interest.

Does Rutgers market tickets to all the youth and high school wrestling teams ? How many people are involved in youth and high school wrestling in the state ? 25,000 ? 50,000 ? More ?

Not sure if this is the place to post this but it should be noted that a few of our guys (don't know which ones) took a trip out to Oregon State to work out for a few days. I think that is great for the guys that went.

Reactions: Jersey Boys
Rutgers-Michigan wrestling and the SuperBowl. My kind of doubleheader. Thanks for the headsup on this. $$$$

We add Michigan, Michigan State, Indiana and Purdue this year and drop Penn State, Ohio State, Northwestern and Illinois.

What is the Athletic payout to Rutgers this year from the B1G?
When do they get that?

Seems like last season, most of the home Big10 matches were on Sundays, which were great for me and my 2 buddies that went to most of them. This season, Friday night matches aren't quite as convenient. I'll be able to make them, but one of my buddies works till about 7, so will be tough for him being an hour away. Other I'm waiting to hear from. Good home schedule though. Anyone know who's at the 'Grapple at the Garden' yet?

That would be great for Suriano and Rutgers. If he can win at Rutgers, he will be set for life. If he goes to Iowa or Penn State, he will be one of many and never be remembered as someone special. He can be a NJ hero and a legend at Rutgers.

That would be great for Suriano and Rutgers. If he can win at Rutgers, he will be set for life. If he goes to Iowa or Penn State, he will be one of many and never be remembered as someone special. He can be a NJ hero and a legend at Rutgers.
He'll be remembered wherever he goes and he'll WIN wherever he goes.Why would he go to Rutgers??When he wins @PSU or Iowa or Nebraska he'll be just as "set for life". Silly statement

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT