ADVERTISEMENT

Yellow lot

jtung230

Heisman Winner
Jun 30, 2005
It’s been a while since most people stayed till the end. The traffic cop was definitely out of practice. Had a long wait to get out of yellow.

It’s been a while since most people stayed till the end. The traffic cop was definitely out of practice. Had a long wait to get out of yellow.
Yellow isn’t bad at all, compared to the blue, which was a complete trainwreck. Yellow was also filled to the brim, which doesn’t usually happen

The green and scarlet are usually bad, since both empty onto the same road towards river rd
After waiting my usual 20-30 minutes before trying to leave, I was surprised to see the traffic moving better than games with less people leaving
I think the police had it working better

Reactions: Knight Shift
What time did you leave? We stayed till end, and we got out pretty quickly. But we were near back of lot.

Still wondering why the traffic going into game on Rt 18 to river road was so backed up and why campus Dr was such a mess at 10 am

What time did you leave? We stayed till end, and we got out pretty quickly. But we were near back of lot.

Still wondering why the traffic going into game on Rt 18 to river road was so backed up and why campus Dr was such a mess at 10 am

Right after the game. I was in the middle of the lot. Maybe I’ve gotten to used to drive out with no wait.

Btw, tripped my outlet by plugging the grill and the heater to the same outlet in the truck. Had to split them up to different outlets. Goal is to add a TV at the MD game.

My theory is (1) there were a lot of Ohio State fans tailgating early, (2) with Rutgers playing well there are a lot more Johnny-Come-Latelies back in the fold, and (3) both 1 and 2 doing stupid shit that the regulars know not to do like not hog up tons of aisle space when the lot is still filling up, no saving spots, not getting cute with parking distance to your neighbors car to try & gain more room, etc.

Right after the game. I was in the middle of the lot. Maybe I’ve gotten to used to drive out with no wait.

Btw, tripped my outlet by plugging the grill and the heater to the same outlet in the truck. Had to split them up to different outlets. Goal is to add a TV at the MD game.
BTW, I thought the police officer at the campus road end of the lot did a nice job in alternating the flow coming from circle and out of yellow. I gave him a thumbs up on the way out.

It was backed up way passed Colgate too yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT