ADVERTISEMENT

Zero Tickets Left For Maryland Game

Please be sure to attend the annual Rutgers Court Club auction, which follows the Maryland game at the RAC on Saturday Jan. 5. Try your luck with the tricky tray items! The auction will be loaded with old school treasures from years gone by and singular finds from the current crop of Rutgers professional athletes.

48394671_2114180491937691_7508428343302160384_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BKIn118
This one will be tough for Rutgers. We can’t seem to beat Maryland just yet.

Now 65 left, as per the email from RU Athletics this afternoon - looks like a sellout. Gotta win a few of these...

This one will be tough for Rutgers. We can’t seem to beat Maryland just yet.
Since joining the B1G the RAC has provided very little home court advantage because talent matters more than crowd support over 40 minutes of play.
I think he meant in general not just at the RAC
Yes. I did mean in general. Maryland always has very athletic long and lean players we have trouble guarding and they spread the floor very well in their offense that leads to many easy baskets cutting to the hoop. There are really no bad teams in the big 10 this year. Maryland is one of the better teams.

Yes. I did mean in general. Maryland always has very athletic long and lean players we have trouble guarding and they spread the floor very well in their offense that leads to many easy baskets cutting to the hoop. There are really no bad teams in the big 10 this year. Maryland is one of the better teams.

There's a solid chance that you could outcoach us, however...

Rumor that UnderArmour purchased large blocks to hand out as year end thank you’s for NJ area business associates.

Reactions: soundcrib
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT