ADVERTISEMENT

Zippy Broughton is Rutgers BOUND!!!

DOH68LlVAAAk656.jpg:large

Is it confirmed that the LOI is in? I wonder if the CVS contract extension has any impact on Zippy's decision.

Fantastic news! and it's for 2018 so she can step into Tyler's shoes when she graduates. Late for our first 2018 commit but it was worth the wait, great job CVS!

ESPN review

Boo Williams Invitational-April 2017: Electric lead-guard with a scorer's mentality; handles, speeds up the floor and delivers with flair in traffic; deep range threat complemented by explosive quicks off the dribble, collapses the defense and delivers; a dynamic guard in the class of 2018. (Olson)

Ball'N Prep Powher Holiday Invite-December 2016: Athletic floor leader with confident persona breaks down defender, manufactures and delivers off the bounce; disruptive defender, converts from pressure; superb open court passer, decision-maker; among the elite prospects in the Class of 2018. (Olson)

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/226150

Reactions: HeyHuey
Very nice! Welcome to the banks Ms. Broughton.

Reactions: dmd78
Where are all those naysayers about Coach Stringer who didn’t believe that she cannot still recruit elite players?

I love her already. And she's smart, too - ranked #1 in her high school class!

Wow! The more I learn about her, the more impressed I become.

Great commitment video too. At a time when announcement ceremonies can be a bit much, that was well done.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT