ADVERTISEMENT

“Little Jovi” Graduates RU

https://ise.rutgers.edu/news/2018-senior-design

Industrial Engineering major whose team won 2nd place in the Senior Design competition for: Goose Excrement Collector.

Funny how back in 2009 as a 7th grader he wanted to be a paleontologist.

https://www.nj.com/news/local/2009/10/south_rivers_lil_jovi_becoming.html
Great job Nick. I hate goose crap. When RU returns to glory, I expect a cameo from you. Does the Brian Leonard jersey still fit? That's OK wear it anyways.

Last edited:
He sits a few rows behind me at football games... I was going to say he's a good kid, but it's been a while since we could classify him as a kid. Congrats on the major milestone, Nick!

Look at that score. Seems like a lifetime ago that Rutgers was capable of laying a beat down like that on anyone
Two years before the older Brohm (coach) was freaking out on the QB because he through an interception. They were blowing us out. But he was acting like you should never throw an Int to Rutgers even when you're up by like 5 touchdowns. Schiano took it personally. He was nuts like that.

Two years before the older Brohm (coach) was freaking out on the QB because he through an interception. They were blowing us out. But he was acting like you should never throw an Int to Rutgers even when you're up by like 5 touchdowns. Schiano took it personally. He was nuts like that.

This was the game that Ron English was working on the 'Ville sideline and was willing to fight anybody from the Rutgers side who could stop laughing long enough to take him seriously... at halftime.

That game was an absolute statement by Schiano to everyone in Louisville for the bullshit about stomping the bird logo and the other various run-up-the-score blowouts 'Ville laid on us always having some nonsense excuse as to what we did to provoke it.

I just wish Schiano went into every game with that mindset. 'Ville must have really been chirping pre-game.

Brohm was "freaking out" on his brother in the 2006 game.

Reactions: RUnTeX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT