ADVERTISEMENT

“We probably built the best stadium in America”: CSU AD Joe Parker unveils new football facility

Wonder what the percent out of state is. Lots of kids convince their parents they need to go there for school, just to smoke dope legally.

A 9,100-square-foot weight room with equipment customized to CSU’s strength program is adjacent to a fueling station for pre- and postworkout nutrition. Down the hall is an 11,000-square-foot sports medicine facility that can accommodate up to 60 athletes at once including training tables, rehab stations, cold/hot tubs and a therapy pool.

It’s also short walk to a locker room with ventilated stalls equipped with several power outlets, a team meeting space with 150 leather green-and-gold seats, and positional rooms just across the hallway. Players and recruits also have access to a lounge filled with leather couches, TVs and two pool tables.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/07/18/colorado-state-football-stadium-tour/
The pre and post workout nutrition will consist of family-size bags of Cheetos.

The article did not mention the Cheech & Chong Recruiting Terrace ...

In all seriousness, now that pot is legal in Nevada there is a billboard for a local dispensary featuring Tommy Chong and the slogan "Chong's Choice." Perhaps the sponsorships are only a matter of a generation or so getting used to the idea.

I read somewhere that Nevada made 50 million in tax revenue in the first 6 months since it legalized pot. Thank goodness our state is so wealthy we do not need the money.
Just wondering, If NJ raised the gas tax and made 50 million in tax revenue in 6 months, would you be just as happy? Or is it all about pot?

I just love this picture. They won't have far to go to tailgate.
csu_stadium_032.jpg

I couldn't tell from watching the video if the stadium offered views of the Rockies at all. Anyone know?

My nephew now lives in Fort Collins so hopefully I'll get to see it at some point.

Surprising to see that it will have just 36,500 seats. I would have thought that they would have built it up into an expandable mid-40s at least, to position themselves better for a possible future invitation to a P-5 conference. 36,500 isn't gonna excite the B12 or the Pac12.
I've never been anywhere in Colorado where you couldn't see the mountains in the background.

ADVERTISEMENT