ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Wyoming Seminary vs #11 Delbarton @ The RAC Fri 2/7

Leonard23

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
I'm surprised this hasn't been more publicized (or did I miss it?), but #1 Wyoming Seminary is wrestling #11 Delbarton @ The RAC on Fri 2/7 @ 4:30 PM before the Illinois match (rankings were Intermat's latest). Tons of talent will be there. I'm most excited that Bouzakis will be in the house and hope that he and both teams get to see/use the APC and stay for our dual. Vazquez (106) @ Delbarton should be another target, among others on both rosters.

Intermat ranked wrestlers and matchups:

106 #14 Vazquez (D) vs #11 Cannon (WS)

126 #1 Bouzakis (WS) vs #13 Nardone (D)

132 #4 Clark (D) vs #11 Munch (WS)

138 #1 Bartlett (WS)

145 #1 McNeil (WS)

160 #14 Arnold (WS)

195 #16 Chakonis (D)

220 #10 Franklin (WS)

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I'm surprised this hasn't been more publicized (or did I miss it?), but #1 Wyoming Seminary is wrestling #11 Delbarton @ The RAC on Fri 2/7 @ 4:30 PM before the Illinois match (rankings were Intermat's latest). Tons of talent will be there. I'm most excited that Bouzakis will be in the house and hope that he and both teams get to see/use the APC and stay for our dual. Vazquez (106) @ Delbarton should be another target, among others on both rosters.
U Really REALLY like Bouzakis... I hope we can land him at RU somehow.. as I think he will also be a major player in college..

Reactions: Leonard23
U Really REALLY like Bouzakis... I hope we can land him at RU somehow.. as I think he will also be a major player in college..
Yup, I do lol. It'll be tough to beat out tOSU and PSU, and I'd guess Iowa, Cornell, OKST and ASU are also heavily interested, but we gotta find a way as he's a 4x high AA and multiple times champ. Plus he has a brother and sister that are also very good.

Reactions: KidDagger
Wyoming Sem also at Blair this Friday night, rescheduled from Saturday due to possibility of bad weather. Too bad, was hoping Van Ness would be at the Cornell vs RU match this Friday night to see Suriano and Ashnault have their banners raised and to see RU beat Cornell. Could be between RU and Finger Lakes WC (Cornell) for Van Ness at this point.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT