ADVERTISEMENT

2 things I want from this camp, no major injuries,no QB decision.n

ruready4somefootball

Heisman Winner
Nov 10, 2003
The first hope is of course a no brainier,the second might seem odd. My feeling is if a QB with a whole year ahead of a transfer can't hold him off in limited spring practice, then identifying talent is lacking. From the HS tapes I've seen of Chris Laviano, I would think he's good enough to come out of spring practice as #1, and let the summer battle begin.

You won't have to worry about # 2 ...The final decision on the Rutgers QB will be done two weeks prior to the start of the 2015 season...Laviano is an athletic kid but Rettig has a ton of promise...I don't care who it is as long as we can win with the guy...Let the competition play itself out.

Originally posted by ruready4somefootball:
The first hope is of course a no brainier,the second might seem odd. My feeling is if a QB with a whole year ahead of a transfer can't hold him off in limited spring practice, then identifying talent is lacking. From the HS tapes I've seen of Chris Laviano, I would think he's good enough to come out of spring practice as #1, and let the summer battle begin.
This has nothing to do with a lack in identifying talent.

Rutgers problem isn't recognizing talent. Their problem is getting the best talent that they recognize.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT