ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Priority Point Parking Discussion and Predictions

demauroj

All American
Dec 23, 2004
So I would love to think what everyone else thinks.

2014 PP minimums were:
Scarlet: 96; Scarlet Handicap: 41; Green: 71; Yellow: 64; Blue: 31; Purple: 23; Black: 13; Tan: 1+; Silver: 1+; Light Blue: 1+, RAC: 0

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/stor...cket-holder-parking-lot-allocations/11305891/

2015 PP Minimums were :
Scarlet 121, Scarlet H/C 54, Green 92, Yellow 71, Blue 44, Purple 34, Black 26, Silver 20, Light Blue 15, Tan 14,

Based on this information and the fact that last years ridiculous bonus point system and removal of total spots on Busch, where to you think the PP's will end up this season.

My thinking and prediction is that they will drop about half the difference between 2 years or:

Scarlet: 110,
Scarlet H/C: 48,
Green: 81,
Yellow: 67,
Blue: 38,
Purple: 28,
Black: 20,
Silver: 10,
Light Blue: 5
Tan: 0.
RAC and Pink Lots: GAME DAY Parking.

What does everybody else think?

So I would love to think what everyone else thinks.

2014 PP minimums were:
Scarlet: 96; Scarlet Handicap: 41; Green: 71; Yellow: 64; Blue: 31; Purple: 23; Black: 13; Tan: 1+; Silver: 1+; Light Blue: 1+, RAC: 0

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/stor...cket-holder-parking-lot-allocations/11305891/

2015 PP Minimums were :
Scarlet 121, Scarlet H/C 54, Green 92, Yellow 71, Blue 44, Purple 34, Black 26, Silver 20, Light Blue 15, Tan 14,

Based on this information and the fact that last years ridiculous bonus point system and removal of total spots on Busch, where to you think the PP's will end up this season.

My thinking and prediction is that they will drop about half the difference between 2 years or:

Scarlet: 110,
Scarlet H/C: 48,
Green: 81,
Yellow: 67,
Blue: 38,
Purple: 28,
Black: 20,
Silver: 10,
Light Blue: 5
Tan: 0.
RAC and Pink Lots: GAME DAY Parking.

What does everybody else think?
I hope so. We still made a hefty donation to compensate for no bonus points from the Quick Lane bowl to hopefully stay in the Yellow Lot. We allocated all to the B1G build fund.

15-20% drop across the board.

We'll be back to having a true market this season. Hopefully no more phony programs that distort the cut offs.

There will still be unused yellow and blue as people will have enough points but fail to reach the donation minimum

With the new bonus programs for giving and years purchasing tickets , the amounts will not go down allot.

I thought they were changing the points rather drastically.

Am I correct that instead of getting a point for every consecutive year of giving you get 1 point up to 9 years, 2 for 10-19, and so on? If so, wouldn't that drop a lot of point levels?

The whole system is BS you have to sign up for parking (commit the dollars) not knowing where you will slotted to park, If you don't get a lot assignment to your liking, tough luck no refunds if you do not wish to accept the lot you are assigned TS.

The whole system is BS you have to sign up for parking (commit the dollars) not knowing where you will slotted to park, If you don't get a lot assignment to your liking, tough luck no refunds if you do not wish to accept the lot you are assigned TS.

Please give us an alternative. There are a limited number of spaces in each lot. They don't know ahead of time how many spaces they need overall or the points it will take for each lot.

The only answer I see is don't pay for parking and either park off site, at the RAC, church, or buy on the secondary market.

You overestimate the amount of people who donate..much of our fanbase is just attending the game..the board isnt a good representation
I was surprised to find out just how high up the list of priority points I was when I asked a few years ago.

Typical over reactions to this stuff on this board. The lots are packed when we are a functioning program guys. I guess some of you forgot our season was over in August when our secondary got arrested and we continued losing by 3+ TDs against teams above .500 last year.

Also, they do the PP system to get the most donations they can. We need the money. Can't complain we aren't good and complain about having to donate for parking.

With the new bonus programs for giving and years purchasing tickets , the amounts will not go down allot.

You need to remember that we are only talking about 3-6 points extra with the new additions to the points.

That being said, there where people who bought 30 bowl tickets at 35 bucks a piece that completely inflated last year lot numbers

ADVERTISEMENT