ADVERTISEMENT

2017 - 2018 Wrestling Roster

obrats

Senior
Mar 28, 2013
I'm the type that checks everyday to see when the updated roster comes out, so today is the day.

http://www.scarletknights.com/roster.aspx?path=wrestling

Three things of note, hopefully Bill can address.

1. Giraldo is listed, I have heard from numerous people that Giraldo is no longer with the team.
2. Kyle Kremiller still on roster didn't wrestle at all last year and no mention of an injury last year.
3. Thought we might see Pete Lipari back on the team since he went to university nationals, any word on Pete?

Edited to add note 3.

I'm the type that checks everyday to see when the updated roster comes out, so today is the day.

http://www.scarletknights.com/roster.aspx?path=wrestling

Three things of note, hopefully Bill can address.

1. Giraldo is listed, I have heard from numerous people that Giraldo is no longer with the team.
2. Kyle Kremiller still on roster didn't wrestle at all last year and no mention of an injury last year.
3. Thought we might see Pete Lipari back on the team since he went to university nationals, any word on Pete?

Edited to add note 3.
What's your predicted starting lineup for the season?

125 Suriano (fingers crossed for the hardship transfer), otherwise Mackall
133 Delvecchio
141 Ash
149 Deluca
157 Lewis
165 Grello
174 Pagano
184 Gravina
197 Mulligan
HVY Gross

If Suriano comes to RU with immediate availability, I think on paper we have our best lineup ever.

I can't imagine how MVB is not in the lineup somewhere. Guy is a stud. At the same time, I can't figure out who in the lineup he replaces. Good problem to have. 149?

133 Delvecchio
141 Ash
149 Deluca
157 Lewis
165 Grello
174 Pagano
184 Gravina
197 Mulligan
HVY Gross

If Suriano comes to RU with immediate availability, I think on paper we have our best lineup ever.

I can't imagine how MVB is not in the lineup somewhere. Guy is a stud. At the same time, I can't figure out who in the lineup he replaces. Good problem to have. 149?
I like both VB brothers...gritty and both wrestle with a chip on their shoulders. It'll be an interesting battle at 149 to see if Deluca or MVB ends up starting.

133 Delvecchio
141 Ash
149 Deluca
157 Lewis
165 Grello
174 Pagano
184 Gravina
197 Mulligan
HVY Gross

Jeez how r we gonna fit in JVB? Is grello currently beating him?

Grello isn't a done deal by any stretch. Jon Vanbrill is my pick. Grello is a stud but I think he is better at freestyle then folk style.

Grello isn't a done deal by any stretch. Jon Vanbrill is my pick. Grello is a stud but I think he is better at freestyle then folk style.
Either way what a stacked lineup... some hype surrounding Deluca as well.. Richie Lewis really believes Deluca Will AA this year

Either way what a stacked lineup... some hype surrounding Deluca as well.. Richie Lewis really believes Deluca Will AA this year
RU Wrestling is starting to become like schools like Lehigh, Cornell, VT, NC State, Nebraska, etc., where our backups are legitimate starters on nearly all D1 teams. It's not like in years past where if one of our starters got hurt, the backups were basically walk ons. RU has legitimate depth now in most weight classes.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT