ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Running Transfer list.....LINK

NewJerseyHawk

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2007
As of tonight.....220 total transfers.....some immediately eligible, some already transferred to their new schools.

Cannot confirm the accuracy of any uncommitted kids, there is a Princeton grad transfer that is lined up for Santa Clara (Henry Caruso), via a blog covering Santa Clara.....SC is coached by Herb Sendek now.

As far as some of the names we've seen in other threads here over the last week or so, I'm sure this list will double in the next 2-4 weeks...

The list also shows if someone is "immediately eligible" or that they can play for their new school in 2017-18.....How good or not good someone is, probably isn't best to rely on strictly their stats of PPG....some kids can transfer for a specific role of proving they can play at a higher level like the Big Ten or others want to get minutes.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2017

There are a few pieces that are B1G caliber and others that can help a lot of teams....this list will double, probably best to wait and see what truly becomes available as a 5th year kid by mid April.

As of tonight.....220 total transfers.....some immediately eligible, some already transferred to their new schools.

Cannot confirm the accuracy of any uncommitted kids, there is a Princeton grad transfer that is lined up for Santa Clara (Henry Caruso), via a blog covering Santa Clara.....SC is coached by Herb Sendek now.

As far as some of the names we've seen in other threads here over the last week or so, I'm sure this list will double in the next 2-4 weeks...

The list also shows if someone is "immediately eligible" or that they can play for their new school in 2017-18.....How good or not good someone is, probably isn't best to rely on strictly their stats of PPG....some kids can transfer for a specific role of proving they can play at a higher level like the Big Ten or others want to get minutes.

http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2017

Hey NewJerseyHawk, this is Nathan LeClair from Verbal Commits. I appreciate you posting our link! It's been quite the feat keeping up with all these transfers...

Many more to come.

Hey NewJerseyHawk, this is Nathan LeClair from Verbal Commits. I appreciate you posting our link! It's been quite the feat keeping up with all these transfers...

Many more to come.

NathanVC....welcome to one of the RU sites where we are non-stop 247 on RU and other topics like recruiting/transfers/JUCO's etc....

I am on the verbalcommits.com site way more than I care to admit, but it's extremely useful not just for the tracking of transfers but for the scholarship chart as well....the chart goes back 4 to 5 years and keeps a organized list of (or a who was a player on a roster and if they departed, the school they went to (whether its a JUCO or other program).

I recommend verbalcommits among a lot of places to track players and potential offers....it also gives credit for where the original information was captured from (blogs, twitter, websites, fan boards etc.).

Feel free to share any information you have....I am aware of probably 12-15 potential players for next year that RU is tracking that were published there, elsewhere, but we aren't officially open with as many spots as we will be in a couple of weeks....it also doesn't make sense to post 40 to 50 potential grad transfer names when the reality is, RU may only land/need one in particular.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT