ADVERTISEMENT

2021-22 Transfer Portal Activity for RU

18 QBs in the portal. Can we get one?
Can we? Yeah, probably. Will we? Clearly no, because we don't want to and aren't trying to.

Looks like we made a commitment to Wimsatt that for 2022 at least, he would be our one and only. And in this era of the transfer portal, you damn well better keep your commitments.

Frazier literally could have gone anywhere in the country he wanted. Not overly surprised. That being said, lineman kids like him coming out of Jersey shouldn’t be consistently slipping through the cracks in the future.

Frazier literally could have gone anywhere in the country he wanted. Not overly surprised. That being said, lineman kids like him coming out of Jersey shouldn’t be consistently slipping through the cracks in the future.
Wonder if Fran Brown's news played into his decision? Granted he is a grad transfer, but Miles is from Camden.

That's just silly. Why the need to attack us Screws? Except for most Libtards here, folks like us. Especially the Mrs.

Did we hurt your feels in the past? Is this MrsScrew's first husband??!! LOLOL

Or yeah you caught us. MrsScrew abducts player's families and drags them to her tailgate. Amazingly she's gotten away with it for years with nary a prosecution. (Shhh, don't tell anyone ;) )

Seriously though. Let me know how I wronged you in the past.

So I can do it again.
My favorite was when you toured the facilities at North Dakota State? with Blazek bahahahahhahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: BossNJ and Kbee3
My favorite was when you toured the facilities at North Dakota State? with Blazek bahahahahhahahahaha.

Blazek is a player's parent?

You're all over the place here, bucky.

After C. Blazek's parents and family tailgated with us for a couple of years we were invited to tour NDS when we were out there. Oh and guess what, our families had dinner together that night too. Because that's what friends do. ; )

You should get one. Or try.

Hey have you ever attended a Rutgers FB event, or even a game? Don't bother - don't care.

Now I'm going to have to cut this off. You're causing us to distract from the thread's real purpose.

Bye now - say hi to the dipshits!

Last edited:
Blazek is a player's parent?

You're all over the place here, bucky.

After C. Blazek's parents and family tailgated with us for a couple of years we were invited to tour NDS when we were out there. Oh and guess what, Our families had dinner together that night too. Because that's what friends do. ; )

You should get one. Or try.

Hey have you ever attended a Rutgers FB event, or even a game? Don't bother - don't care.

Now I'm going to have to cut this off. You're causing us to distract from the thread's real purpose.

Bye now - say hi to the dipshits!
I’m surprised you haven’t burned your nostrils out with all of your jock sniffing.

• Haha
Reactions: BossNJ
Already, Stilianos has scholarship offers from Syracuse, UConn, Georgia Southern and Rhode Island and could be lining up one from Rutgers in the not too distant future.

“Potentially. They’re going to get back to me, to see if there is scholarship money left in their tight end room,” Stilianos told ‘Rutgers Wire’ on Tuesday.

Maybe my clock is off, but didn't we sign Vedral in the Spring?

Don't players go into the portal after their Spring game? Or am I in outer space on this?
There are two separate portal seasons. One is happening right now, for players who want to enroll in their new school for the Spring semester and participate in Spring practice.

The other happens later as you suggest, for players who don't intend to enroll in their new school until Summer. Two reasons for this:

1) Grad transfers may need to remain in their current school through Spring, or possibly even Summer, to acquire the needed credits to graduate.

2) Some players don't decide to enter the portal until they see where they stand after Spring practice.

Of course they do. That’s your MO. You stalk players, coaches and their families.
Let's clear something up...OK- you lose the battle. The very first time I ever went to a "screw" tailgate was with another very well respected member of this board. My wife, even asked him if Screw was their last name. We went and met them because we had seen them post on here but mostly because our friend thought we would have fun. Little did we know at that time that we actually knew Mrs Screw- no, not their last name. And there is a reason so many family members love and respect her so much. It isn't for kissing ass or tailgates. Let's just say that she does more for our kids on the team then any of you combined.
That said- they never ask for anyone to come by their tailgate, player families and then players come by because of who they are as people. They get invited and the appreciate and enjoy invite with sincerity and always a smile.

They know so many due to respect. Mrs Screw knows almost every single player and have met the families of almost all. She is as well respected and loved as someone could be by families and what she does for them.

You are barking up the wrong tree and so far off that it is pathetic.

Let's clear something up...OK- you lose the battle. The very first time I ever went to a "screw" tailgate was with another very well respected member of this board. My wife, even asked him if Screw was their last name. We went and met them because we had seen them post on here but mostly because our friend thought we would have fun. Little did we know at that time that we actually knew Mrs Screw- no, not their last name. And there is a reason so many family members love and respect her so much. It isn't for kissing ass or tailgates. Let's just say that she does more for our kids on the team then any of you combined.
That said- they never ask for anyone to come by their tailgate, player families and then players come by because of who they are as people. They get invited and the appreciate and enjoy invite with sincerity and always a smile.

They know so many due to respect. Mrs Screw knows almost every single player and have met the families of almost all. She is as well respected and loved as someone could be by families and what she does for them.

You are barking up the wrong tree and so far off that it is pathetic.
Fail they are huge jock sniffers.

That fact that you are on this board means you are too.
No there is a big difference. Sports is entertainment to me. I’ve met one Rutgers player in my life. This was after he graduated and it was through work. Completely random.

That fact that you are on this board means you are too.

Do you even have a clue what she does? Let’s just say, she could be a recluse that doesn’t leave her house outside of work and players and their families would still love her.
anyway- not worth it past this point. I’m sure they really don’t care what you think. Lol
Ignore is a terrific feature, especially in this instance.

There are two separate portal seasons. One is happening right now, for players who want to enroll in their new school for the Spring semester and participate in Spring practice.

The other happens later as you suggest, for players who don't intend to enroll in their new school until Summer. Two reasons for this:

1) Grad transfers may need to remain in their current school through Spring, or possibly even Summer, to acquire the needed credits to graduate.

2) Some players don't decide to enter the portal until they see where they stand after Spring practice.
A third reason is that by entering the portal after the first day of classes in the second semester their scholarship is in effect through the rest of the year. Any player who entered the portal in the first semester but isn’t at a new school when the second semester begins is without a scholarship.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Already, Stilianos has scholarship offers from Syracuse, UConn, Georgia Southern and Rhode Island and could be lining up one from Rutgers in the not too distant future.

“Potentially. They’re going to get back to me, to see if there is scholarship money left in their tight end room,” Stilianos told ‘Rutgers Wire’ on Tuesday.

No Rutgers offer yet, but he got this one:

I already brought this up in another thread.

Simon came to Notre Dame as a four-star recruit out of Jersey City (N.J.) Saint Peter’s Prep. He was the No. 168 overall player in the 2018 class

Did not really move the needle at ND:

Simon came to Notre Dame as a four-star recruit out of Jersey City (N.J.) Saint Peter’s Prep. He was the No. 168 overall player in the 2018 class

Did not really move the needle at ND:

Did RU make his top five ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT