ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Final Four Tickets.

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
Got my email that lottery has started. Went to 2018 in San Antonio. It was a blast pre covid.

It's a great venue-----was a " guys weekend trip " for me and friends for many years and have been to about a dozen of them.

You're right Indy is a great spot for it . Get a Hotel downtown and you'll never need to drive your car the whole weekend. You can walk everywhere.

Have to hit Elmo's for a steak and if you're a hoop junkie tour Hinkle Field House.

Reactions: Rusty_Screw_88
Indianapolis is a great city, too.
Yes, live out in Indiana. A lot of great things to do. They did a great job hosting the Butler-Duke game, where Zoubek had 15 fouls but only 4 were called.

Seriously, they have built up by the Raceway, built up downtown, and have added a number of microbreweries to tour. They did an excellent job with the Giants-Patriots Super Bowl a few years back.

It's a great venue-----was a " guys weekend trip " for me and friends for many years and have been to about a dozen of them.

You're right Indy is a great spot for it . Get a Hotel downtown and you'll never need to drive your car the whole weekend. You can walk everywhere.

Have to hit Elmo's for a steak and if you're a hoop junkie tour Hinkle Field House.
Get the shrimp cocktail at Elmo's. Great place to go for the Combine too. It is a who's who place for NFL players and coaches.

Reactions: RU at the shore
I attend the Final Four in 1998 at the Tropicana in St. Petersburg. I won the right to purchase tickets in the lottery. I really should enter the lottery again. I know now the numbers applying go up every year.

Next year our NCAA tournament will look like this for Rutgers : first weekend in providence; regional weekend in Brooklyn. Then pack bags for final 4 in Indy!!

When I did it in 2018, got four tickets then sold two tickets mid season for more than I paid for the four. For hotel in SA, booked in to La Quinta (late) at $600 a night. Sunday night after two very hi seeds were knocked out rebooked into downtown Hilton for $500 a night. Turns out it was the coaches convention hotel. You name it we met them. Even got a photo with coach Pike. He asked me if I will attend when Rutgers makes it. I committed on the spot.

ADVERTISEMENT