ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting 2022 F Braeden Moore commits to RHoops (Now Decommited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a ton of offers last winter including Kansas (though I don't believe he was a priority there). Nice pickup.

Reactions: gregkoko
Nice highlight reel. At 6’8 with a decent handle going left or right, a quick release from deep and nimble footwork that will be helpful for defense and rebounding, this looks like a great get for us. Welcome to RU young man!

In NJ we got Zach Wilson and Zach Wilson's younger brother. Awesome! Welcome Braeden! Seems like he has an extremely quick release on his long-range shots.

9ky2.gif

Gotta love a guy that size with an outside shot, assuming it translates to B1G play. Welcome to Rutgers!

pike’s process
Phase 1. Recruit length
Phase 2. Recruit shooters
Phase 3. ????

or maybe
Phase 1. Recruit guys that aren’t bad
Phase 2. Recruit length
Phase 3. Recruit shooters
Phase 4. ????
That sounds about right. I have posted this before, but when we first joined the B1G and I started watching teams night in and night out, I couldn't believe how long they were up and down the rosters. I was like, we got a lot of work to do...

Last edited:
Congrats to Braeden. This is terrific for RU. I look forward to seeing him in the RU uniform. I think people who criticize our recruiting should just keep quiet and especially the guy who kept ripping Steve Hayn who led our recruiting for Braeden. Some of our posters just think they know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT