ADVERTISEMENT

Football 2022 Rutgers Football Depth Chart

I don't tweet but my wife follows all things Rutgers, I think the twitter post of him on crutches was from Aug. 22. So, it only happened a little over a week ago. Just really tough luck at the LB position.
Ah geez- really tough luck. These guys would’ve had great opportunities this year.

If we are playing a 4-2-5 base I am surprised he released a related depth chart today. Why let BC know this before the game starts?

GS failure to bring in at least one LB through the transfer portal may serve as a thorn in our side. It's a brutal position where depth is needed.

Staring OL averages 6' 5.5" and 320 lbs, serious beef. Nice to see Felter on the two deep and hopefully ready to start next year. 4 of 5 starters are transfers. Seems like some loyalty being shown to WR's that have been here, hopefully a very good bunch overall. Great rb room, hope Young is 100%, want to see Shadee's elusiveness getting used. Probably should recruit a second TE in this year's class. Lots of sophs on D, nice beef on line but the rest looks iffy. Better have the 4-2-5 figured out as we open with a highly rated qb. I hope the PK is good, seems like most years we have to hold are breaths for every field goal.

Instructor: Schiano

Campus:New Brunswick

Course: The Mathematics Behind Competition: Art of Football Program Building

Level: Advanced

Description: This course is an application of new math principles, chaos theory and religion to prove the theorem that the formula to success includes calculations to sum is greater than its parts.

Note: Drinking alcohol is encouraged for those choosing to attend the exercises related to this coursework, since it can be frustrating to observe practitioners. The rational mind of most spectator’s brains cannot understand the computations without being inebriated. The result is like quantum physics, with occasional fits of swearing, shouting and intermittent, childlike celebration.

Sample Coursework

((11 + 11 + 3) + 15 or)) x 2 = 58

Reactions: redking
Who will take the snaps?
Vedral, Wimsatt, or Simon?
Remains to be seen.
My opinion
Vedral will start so he'll take the snaps at first.
Winsatt will be given a chance to prove himself if Noah isn't moving the chains.
If RU looks good under Noah, Wimsatt will see a little action, but Noah will take the most minuites unless RU takes a large lead then Gavin will play extended time.
Blowout will see Simon in game towards the end.

My opinion
Vedral will start so he'll take the snaps at first.
Winsatt will be given a chance to prove himself if Noah isn't moving the chains.
If RU looks good under Noah, Wimsatt will see a little action, but Noah will take the most minuites unless RU takes a large lead then Gavin will play extended time.
Blowout will see Simon in game towards the end.

If HC Schiano doesn't trust Wimsatt to start a 0-0 game, then I'm not seeing how he trusts Wimsatt in a game that we are potentially losing or struggling in.

If Vedral starts, I'd be prepared to not see Wimsatt unless it's mop-up time.
I get that Wimsatt is young but he's not a true freshman. Was here all of last year and played in the bowl game.

If HC Schiano was willing to put the game in Wimsatt's hands and deal with growing pains - wouldn't Wimsatt be starting?

We finally have the size and strength on OL. Hopefully they gel as a group and can overwhelm the BC defense.

If HC Schiano doesn't trust Wimsatt to start a 0-0 game, then I'm not seeing how he trusts Wimsatt in a game that we are potentially losing or struggling in.

If Vedral starts, I'd be prepared to not see Wimsatt unless it's mop-up time.
I get that Wimsatt is young but he's not a true freshman. Was here all of last year and played in the bowl game.

If HC Schiano was willing to put the game in Wimsatt's hands and deal with growing pains - wouldn't Wimsatt be starting?
Going with the experienced steady hand at first then easing the future in is best way to make sure a talent isn't being thrown to the wolves .
Seeing what the first opponent is like during the game is best for the future QB because the one with experience will be handling the load at first then the future will be eased in smoothy
No need to gamble that growing pains might hurt right off the bat, but getting a player with a little experience ready for his time to shine.
With expeience like Noah available, there isn't a need to start off the season with a sinkor swim attitude when Gavin's starting right away is concerned

Would expect Vedral to start with some Gavin sprinkled in. He's not a skinny 17 year old anymore. He'll play

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT