A. Bates​
E. Lafayette​
A. Sidibe​
??

starters in red
? - opening for PG/CG
?? - opening for elite wing
??? - opening for 6'5 ish, skilled post

My question to you all is, Who do you want to see still added at this point and for what spot in the lineup.

IMO, we still need another PG or combo guard that can play backup to Mya or alongside being that Smikle, Huerter, and Lafayette can all play the wing.

Chyna and KB are interchangeable depending on the matchup on a given night.

I wouldn't mind adding an elite wing (6'1" - 6'2" ish, athletic) .....the total package type player... pretty much, the player that we want to see Antonia develop into.

Hopefully, our returning players are hard at work improving the weak spots in their games. That improvement is going to be key to avoiding being buried on the bench. Can't have the turnovers and inconsistent shooting that we saw this past season from just about everyone but Kaylene, amongst the perimeter players. KB and Chyna were fairly consistent in the post.

For Jillian, it probably comes down to the degree to which she can defend to determine how many minutes she will get. If she adjusts to the strength level of P5 college ball, I see her being a major part of the rotation, due to her complete offensive skill set.

IMO, based on the highlights of Jillian, she appears to be best suited as a two guard or wing. She could play the point but I would rather play her on a wing opposite Smikle on the other wing. She can shoot the three and can pass/create pretty well. She knows what to do when she gets the ball.

Starting at PG, IMO, would be placing unnecessary pressure on Jillian as she is adjusting to P5 level guard play. Also, as I mentioned prior, we need to know how well she can defend at this level to help determine playing time/starter or key reserve position.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT