ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2023 ATH Davoun Fuse commits to Rutgers Football

O I forgot we’re all supposed to pay homage at the altar of Saint Gregory or ye will be cast out into the coldness of darkest night. How dare I go against our Lord and Savior. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!
Was the SHAME, SHAME, SHAME part taken from Game of Thrones? 😀

I’m forever recalling the walk of shame scene from that series. Must be my guilty conscience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: koleszar
How much would you like to bet that we land a minimum of 4 4 stars this class?
?????
We got 6 - 4 stars in our last class.
Penn State got 18 - 4 star and 1 - 5 star in their last class.
Greg has substantially upgraded our Recruiting results over the previous 2 clown Head Coaches.
This needs and will evolve with better recruits and talent coming to RU. Build the fence.

I think you are off on this one. Don't you have an old girlfriend to haunt? That's a joke, of course, but why cry about Fran Brown or the 2023 class now? what's the point? Do you want to be the first to shout the sky is falling? Do you eventually want credit for that? Really.. I don't get it.
Would you prefer (if all things equal ) a 6’4” 205 player who is athletic and versatile or a 6’1 “ 230 lber who is close to max weight at 18-19? It is all a crap shoot but one thing Schiano has a good eye for talent not highly rated. Even those 4* guys don’t always play like their ranking.

The negative post doesn't even make sense in this situation. Unless you seriously question the staffs eye for talent, no one committing in May can be considered a reach. Even if he is, who cares? Every class is going to have 5ish recruits that are high potential kids with certain flaws. This only becomes an issue when half the class consists of kids with James Madison and Kent State offers (aka the Chris Ash special).

Pretty much what was said in Richie's podcast. Are you going to call the
I love this kid’s mobility as a linebacker. He reminds me of Alcides Catanho for you older Rutgers fans.
Alcides Catanho was a 6’3”-6’4” 205 lber when he played for EHS (Elizabeth NJ ) . He went on to be an exceptional LB-DE for a Rutgers. By the time this player is a junior under Butler he literally will be 240-245. I just hope he has a great career under this coach.

Serious question. Have any of our class of 2023 recruits been promised NIL once they are in school?

ADVERTISEMENT