ADVERTISEMENT

2023 MBB Recruit – 4-Star DeShawn Harris-Smith

PointGuardEyes

Redshirt
Jun 10, 2021
2023 DeShawn Harris-Smith is a 6’5” wing out of the basketball factory that is Paul VI High School outside of Washington, DC. Harris-Smith plays with Team Takeover on the Nike EYBL circuit during the spring/summer.

A 4-star recruit according to virtually all recruiting services, Rutgers extended an offer back in November 2021. They will be competing on the recruiting trail with the likes of Villanova, LSU, Texas Tech, Georgetown, St. John’s, Xavier, and TCU, amongst others.

Check out everything there is to know about his game in this detailed evaluation: Player Evaluation.

Hi All, apologies if this came off as click bait. It was not intended to be. It is a thorough evaluation of a Rutgers recruit, according to what many consider to be the most prominent and credible recruiting service (247 sports).

Again, not my intentions to be click bait. 247 sports lists Rutgers as a school that offered DeShawn Harris-Smith back in November of last year.

This is my first post in the forum, as we have not reviewed many Rutgers recruits in the past. Posts like this are simply done in an effort to inform fans of potential recruits and their capabilities on the court.

Reactions: Scangg
Hi All, apologies if this came off as click bait. It was not intended to be. It is a thorough evaluation of a Rutgers recruit, according to what many consider to be the most prominent and credible recruiting service (247 sports).

Again, not my intentions to be click bait. 247 sports lists Rutgers as a school that offered DeShawn Harris-Smith back in November of last year.

This is my first post in the forum, as we have not reviewed many Rutgers recruits in the past. Posts like this are simply done in an effort to inform fans of potential recruits and their capabilities on the court.
That's fair if it says we offered. We just haven't heard much about him so we probably aren't really in the mix.

Clicked the link and it is quite an extensive evaluation. More details and video clips showing examples than anything I've seen before so keep up the good work.

Do one for Griffiths who is the best recruit we have a legit shot at and it would get a lot of traction here.

Rutgers free bball board is one of the most active on the site

Reactions: PointGuardEyes
That's fair if it says we offered. We just haven't heard much about him so we probably aren't really in the mix.

Clicked the link and it is quite an extensive evaluation. More details and video clips showing examples than anything I've seen before so keep up the good work.

Do one for Griffiths who is the best recruit we have a legit shot at and it would get a lot of traction here.

Rutgers free bball board is one of the most active on the site
Appreciate the info and thank you for checking it out.

I'll do my best to get to Griffiths. I've got a queue of players a mile long! Hope to post more here in the near future.

Thanks again!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT